Pride Jazzy elite ES portable power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Jazzy elite ES portable power wheelchair is reliable combination of power, performance and portability. Jazzy elite ES power chair's in-line, front-wheel drive technology gives it excellent stability and maneuverability while simple dis assembly makes it easy to transport and store. Power wheelchair has a manual freewheel lever on each motor. Manual freewheel levers enable user to disengage the drive motors from the gearboxes and maneuver the chair manually.
Jazzy Elite ES portable power wheelchair disassembles into several components: the seat, the shroud, the batteries, the rear section of the power base, and the front section of the power base. User can move the controller in toward or out away from the armrest, or change the position of the controller for either left-hand or right-hand use.
Batteries: Power wheelchair uses two long-lasting, 12-volt, deep-cycle batteries. These batteries are sealed and maintenance free. Since they are sealed, there is no need to check the electrolyte (fluid) level. Deep-cycle batteries are designed to handle a longer and deeper discharge. Though they are similar in appearance to automotive batteries, they are not interchangeable. Automotive batteries are not designed to handle a long, deep discharge, and also are unsafe for use in power chairs.
Daily use: If you use power chair on a daily basis, charge the batteries as soon as you are finished using your power wheelchair. Power chair will be ready each morning to give you a full day’s service. It is recommended to charge the batteries at least 8 to 14 hours after daily use. Manufacturer recommends to charge batteries for an additional 4 hours after the battery charger indicates that charging is complete.
Infrequent use: If you use power chair infrequently (once a week or less), you should charge the batteries at least once per week for at least 24 hours.
|Pride Jazzy elite ES portable power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Front wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Drive wheels||9" solid|
|Rear wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking system||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back seat-to-floor range||21.5" - 23.5"|
|Specialty seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|Specialty seat-to-floor range||16.5" - 18.5"|
|Synergy seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy seat-to-floor range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery size||12 volt, U-1 (2 Required)|
|Standard battery charger||3A, off-board|
|Per-Charge range*||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery weight||18.4 lbs. each|
|Base weight||Front: 47.6 lbs.|
Rear: 21 lbs.
|Standard seat weight||43 lbs.|
|Standard seat size||18" x 18"|
|Color Options||Jazzy Red, Jazzy Blue|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Main frame.
- 13-Months Limited Warranty: Drive Motors, Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components (excluding body), Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.