Pride Jazzy Elite HD power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Jazzy Elite HD power wheelchair features two-motor, front-wheel drive technology and heavy-duty construction. Jazzy Elite HD features 14" drive wheels for enhanced outdoor performance combined with a front-wheel drive design to provide tight turns for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces. Large front wheels add extra absorption for superb climbing capabilities and combine with front anti-tip wheels for handling various terrains with ease.
Jazzy Elite HD comes standard with:
- Flat-free tires
- Front-wheel drive
- 5-amp off-board charger
- NF-22, 55 Ah battery (pair)
- Angle-adjustable foot platform
- 60-amp Dynamic Shark joystick
- In-line joystick mounting bracket
- Flip-up, height-adjustable, full-length armrests
- 24" turning radius
- Color-through shroud
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 9.8 miles per charge
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers great comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- 14" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
|Pride Jazzy Elite HD Power Wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity 5||450 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||24"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||3"|
|Front Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||14" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat Sizes||18" W x 18" - 20" D|
|20" W x 18" - 20" D|
|22" W x 20" - 22" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20" - 22"|
|Synergy® Seating||24" W x 24" D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||15.75" - 17.75"|
|Standard Electronics||60A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size||12 volt, NF-22 (2)|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,7||Up to 9.8 miles|
|Battery Weight 6||37 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||99 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Maximum weight capacity is reduced to 400 lbs. (181 kg) on 18" deep seat configurations.
6 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.