Pride Jazzy elite HD power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Jazzy elite HD power wheelchair has two motor with front-wheel drive. Jazzy elite HD power wheelchair’s weight capacity is 450 lbs. Jazzy elite HD power wheelchair has larger foot platform. Jazzy elite bariatric power wheelchair comes with 14" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provides superior traction.Power Function Available: Recline Mechanism.
|Pride Jazzy elite HD power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 mph|
|Front wheels||3” solid anti-tips|
|Drive wheels||14” solid|
|Rear wheels||6” solid casters|
|Braking system||Regenerative and|
|High-Back seat (max. size)||24” W x 24” D|
|High-Back seat-to-floor range||20” - 22”|
|Specialty seating (max. size)||N/A|
|Specialty seat-to-floor range||N/A|
|Synergy® seating||24” W x 24” D|
|Synergy® seat-to-floor range||15.75” - 17.75”|
|Standard electronics||60A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard battery charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge range||Up to 9.8 miles|
|Battery weight||37 lbs. each|
|Weight of heaviest piece||98.5 lbs.|
|Standard seat weight||51.5 lbs.|
|Standard seat size||20” x 18”-20”|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main frame, Seat post.
- 13-Month Limited Warranty: Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components (excluding body), Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.