Pride Jazzy select elite power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Jazzy select elite power wheelchair delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style. The in-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Jazzy select elite an excellent stability and maneuverability for solid performance both indoors and outdoors. The new Jazzy armor includes shroud and controller guards to protect from daily wear and tear and its simple main frame is designed for easy serviceability.
Jazzy power wheelchair has a manual freewheel lever on each motor. Manual freewheel levers enable you to disengage the drive motors from the gearboxes and maneuver the chair manually.
power chair uses two long-lasting, 12-volt, deep-cycle batteries. These batteries are sealed and maintenance free. Since they are sealed, there is no need to check the electrolyte (fluid) level. Deep-cycle batteries are designed to handle a longer and deeper discharge.
Daily use: If you use power wheelchair on a daily basis, charge the batteries as soon as you are finished using your power wheelchair. Power chair will be ready each morning to gives a full day’s service. It is recommended to charge the batteries 8 to 14 hours after daily use.
Infrequent use: If you use your power chair infrequently (once a week or less), you should charge the batteries at least once per week for 12 to 14 hours.Power Function Available: Elevating Leg rest and Recline Mechanism.
|Pride Jazzy select elite power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 mph|
|Front wheels||3” solid anti-tips|
|Drive wheels||9” solid|
|Rear wheels||6” solid casters|
|Braking system||Regenerative and|
|High-Back seat (max. size)||20” W x 20” D|
|High-Back seat-to-floor range||21.5” - 23.5”|
|Specialty seating (max. size)||20” W x 20” D|
|Specialty seat-to-floor range||16.5” - 18.5"|
|Synergy® seating||20” W x 20” D|
|Synergy® seat-to-floor range||17.25” - 19.25"|
|Standard electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Standard battery charger||3A, off-board|
|Per-Charge range||Up to 15 miles|
|Battery weight||24.5 lbs. each|
|Weight of heaviest piece||68.5 lbs.|
|Standard seat weight||43 lbs.|
|Standard seat size||18” x 18” - 20”|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main frame, Seat post.
- 13-Month Limited Warranty: Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components, excluding body, Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.