Pride Jazzy Select power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Jazzy Select power wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Pride Jazzy Select order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help!
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Pride Jazzy Select is equipped with Active-Trac® suspension which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain. Powerful dual motors provide exceptional performance and range, and mid-wheel drive offers a tight turning radius around doorways and corners. With an easy to use controller, the Jazzy Select is a perfect choice for both indoors and out.
Jazzy Select comes standard with:
- 60" lap belt
- 40A, PG GC3 joystick
- U-1, 33 Ah battery (pair)
- Active Trac® suspension
- 3.5 amp off-board charger
- Mid-wheel drive technology
- Height-adjustable foot platform
- In-line joystick mounting bracket
- Flip-up, height-adjustable, full-length armrests
- 22.5" turning radius
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 19.4 miles per charge
- Easy side access to batteries
- Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Comfortable, depth adjustable, limited recline comfort high-back with headrest
- Height and depth adjustable foot platform, offering two positions of height and one position of depth
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call or email us for quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Pride Jazzy Select Power Wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||22.5"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||0.75 @ motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||5" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||10" solid|
|Rear Wheels||5.75" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel drive®|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" electronic regenerative, disc park brake|
|High-Back Seat size||16" x 16" - 18"D|
|18" x 18" - 20"D|
|20" x 18" - 20"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21" - 22"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3 4|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1 (2)|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,8||Up to 19.4 miles|
|Battery Weight 7||25.2 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 5||94 lbs.|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 40A, PG 6-key VR2 required with Power Elevating Seat Option.
5 Does not include seat or battery weights.
6 Not available with TRU-Balance?.
7 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
8 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.