Pride Jazzy Sport 2 power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Jazzy Sport 2 power wheelchair offers extra stability combined with front-wheel drive and in-line motor technology for a compact and maneuverable package. Designed to deliver exceptional performance indoors and out.
Jazzy Sport 2 key features:
In-Line Motors: Front-wheel drive technology for handling and performance
Simple Frame Design: Simple frame design for reliability and ease of service
Performance-Matched Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC3 controller with intuitive hand control
Comfort Seat: Depth adjustable, black vinyl high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
Jazzy Sport 2 comes standard with:
- 60" Lap belt
- Foot platform
- GC3 joystick
- 3.5 Amp off-board charger
- In-line joystick mounting bracket
- Easy access to batteries from rear
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- 40 amp, PG GC3 non programmable controller
- Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect from daily wear and tear
|Pride Jazzy Sport 2 power chair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||24.75"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||1.5"|
|Front Wheels||3" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System|| Intelligent braking|
(electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20" W x 20" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.5" - 23.5"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 13 miles|
|Battery Weight 5||25 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||69 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||43 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18" - 20"|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main frame.
- 13-Months Limited Warranty: Drive Motors, Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components (excluding body), Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.