Pride Jazzy sport portable power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Jazzy sport portable power wheelchair is available in two bright colors, Red and Blue and has weight capacity of 300 lbs. Sport portable wheelchair is easy to transport and store due to its simple disassembly. Jazzy sport portable chair's in-line, front-wheel drive technology gives it excellent stability and maneuverability. Jazzy sport power wheelchair drives almost 9 miles in one charge, so user can go on-drive without any hassle. Sport portable power chair has simple main frame design for easy serviceability. The power wheelchair breaks down into five pieces for easy disassemble and has maximum speed Up to 4 mph.
|Features||Free accessories package:|
|Pride Jazzy sport portable power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 mph|
|Front wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Drive wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking system||Intelligent braking (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)|
|High-Back seating||20" W x 20" D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back seat-to-floor range||21.5" - 23.5"|
|Specialty seating||20" W x 20" D (max. dimensions)|
|Specialty seat-to-floor range||16.5" - 18.5"|
|Synergy seating||20" W x 20" D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy seat-to-floor range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard electronics||40 Amp, PG GC 3 controller|
|Standard battery charger||3 Amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge range*||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery weight||18.4 lbs. each|
|Base weight||Front: 47.6 lbs.|
Rear: 21 lbs.
|Standard seat weight||43 lbs.|
|Standard seat size||18" x 18"|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main frame.
- 13-Months Limited Warranty: Drive Motors, Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components (excluding body), Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.