Pride Maxima 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter
Pride maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter combines outstanding performance and beautiful styling. Pride Maxima bariatric scooter has a rugged construction coupled with a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs. Standard features of the maxima 3-wheel scooter include an easily adjustable tiller, full lighting package, contoured medium-back seat, durable one-piece frame construction, whisper-quiet drivetrain, black flat-free non-marking tires, heavy duty front basket etc. The redesigned maxima 3 scooter features upgraded electronics and ultra heavy-duty drive train for added power. Pride maxima 3-wheel scooter provides heavy-duty power with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter.
Maxima 3-Wheel key features:
Comfort Seat: Medium-back seat with swivel
Bumper Protection: Durable and stylish front and rear polyurethane bumper
Easily Adjustable Tiller: Adjusts steering and controls to your desired position
Lighting: Large front headlight for increased visibility in low-light settings with directional signals
Maxima 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- Delta tiller
- Ambient voltmeter
- Depth-adjustable seat
- Front and side bumpers
- Integrated XLR USB charger
- Tiller adjustment with infinite-position lever
- Up to 5.8 mph
- 49" turning radius
- Standard front basket
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- XLR battery charger on tiller
- Up to 19.8 miles per charge
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- K0802 Group 1 Very Heavy Duty
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Full LED light package include front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Durable and stylish front and side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- USB mobile device charging port built into tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electronic devices
- 22"x18"-20" High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat and 7" headrest with 3" of adjustments
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25" of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
- User-friendly console features ambient voltmeter, horn button, light switch, on/off key switch, speed control and turn signal button
|Pride Maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter|
|Number of Tires||3|
|Front Tires2||3.6"x10.5" Solid|
|Rear Tires2||3.6"x10.75" Solid|
|Maximum Speed9||Up to 5.8 mph|
|Ground Clearance2,3||2.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22.1” – 24.1” "; 22.32"-28.56" w/PES|
|Seat-to-Deck Range2||17.13" - 19.13"; 17.36"-23.61" w/PES|
|Standard Seat Type|| Depth - adjustable High-back|
Materal - Black Vinyl
Seat Size - 22" W x 18"-20" D2
|Weight Without Batteries2,6||183.5 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||NA (unit does not disassemble)|
|Battery Weight7||36.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements8||Gel, 58Ah, NF-22|
|Per Charge Range (max)9,10||Up to 19.8 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|HCPCS Code||K0802- Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
|Color Options||Garnet Red (matte); Ocean Blue (matte)|
| 1 Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.|
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.
3 Does not account for anti-tip clearance.
4 Width of base (not including seat).
5 Battery weight not included.
6 Includes standard seat weight.
7 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
8 Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
9 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
10 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.