Pride Maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter combines outstanding performance and beautiful styling. Pride Maxima bariatric scooter has a rugged construction coupled with a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs. Standard features of the maxima 3-wheel scooter include an easily adjustable tiller, full lighting package, contoured medium-back seat, durable one-piece frame construction, whisper-quiet drivetrain, black flat-free non-marking tires, heavy duty front basket etc. The redesigned maxima 3 scooter features upgraded electronics and ultra heavy-duty drive train for added power. Pride maxima 3-wheel scooter provides heavy-duty power with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter.
Maxima 3-Wheel key features:
Comfort Seat: Medium-back seat with swivel
Bumper Protection: Durable and stylish front and rear polyurethane bumper
Easily Adjustable Tiller: Adjusts steering and controls to your desired position
Lighting: Large front headlight for increased visibility in low-light settings with directional signals
Maxima 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- Light Package
- Rear view mirror
- Two 55 Ah AGM batteries
- 5-AMP Off-board charger
- User-friendly console
- Standard front basket
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Weight capacity 500 lbs.
- Maximum speed up to 5.3 mph
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Redesigned seat for improved comfort
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 110 amp controller
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
|Pride Maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter|
|Front Tires||3" x 10" solid|
|Rear Tires||4" x 10" solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||4.25" at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||22.5" - 24.5"|
|Seat Type||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22" x 18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16" - 18"|
|Battery Weight||33 lbs. ea. (NF-22), 24 lbs. ea. (U-1)|
|Battery Requirements||(2) NF-22, (2) U-1 (power elevating seat)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18 miles, U-1 (power elevating seat) up to 9.6 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||34 lbs. (Front section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0802 - Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.