Pride Maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter combines outstanding performance and beautiful styling. The Pride maxima bariatric scooter has a rugged construction coupled with a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs. Standard features of the maxima 3-wheel scooter include an easily adjustable tiller, full lighting package, contoured medium-back seat, durable one-piece frame construction, front anti-tip wheel, whisper-quiet drive train, black flat-free non-marking tires, heavy duty front basket etc. The redesigned maxima 3 scooter features upgraded electronics and ultra heavy-duty drive train for added power. Pride maxima 3-wheel scooter provides heavy-duty power with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter.
|FeaturesFeatures||Free package includes:|
|Pride Maxima 3-wheel heavy duty scooter|
|Front Tires||3" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||4" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 5.25 MPH|
|Ground Clearance||4.25" at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base||25.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||22.5" - 24.5"|
|Seat Type||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||22.3" - 22.6"|
|Battery Weight||38 lbs. ea. (NF-22 or 55AH), 24.5 lbs. ea. (U-1)|
|Battery Requirements||(2) NF-22, (2) U-1 (power elevating seat)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||Up to 18 miles, U-1 (power elevating seat) up to 9.6 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||76 lbs. (Rear section)|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.