Pride Maxima 4-wheel heavy duty scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Maxima 4-wheel scooter features a heavy-duty drivetrain with 110 amp controller to offer a smooth and quiet ride. Maxima 4 wheel mobility scooter holds up to 500 lbs. weight capacity. The 4-wheel heavy duty scooter comes standard with a deluxe contoured medium-back and two NF-22 batteries that offers up to 16 miles per charge with a top speed of 5.3 mph. Bright LED lighting and 10" flat-free, non-scuffing tires provides outstanding performance for outdoor driving.
Maxima 4-Wheel key features:
Comfort Seat: Medium-back seat with swivel
Bumper Protection: Durable and stylish front and rear polyurethane bumper
Easily Adjustable Tiller: Adjusts steering and controls to your desired position
Lighting: Large front headlight for increased visibility in low-light settings with directional signals
Maxima 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- Light Package
- Rearview Mirror
- 5-Amp Off-Board Charger
- 22" × 18" Medium-Back Seat
- Two 55Ah AGM NF-22 Batteries
- 54" turning radius
- User-friendly console
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Standard front basket
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 16 miles per charge
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 5-amp, off-board battery charger
- Black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 110 amp controller
- 22" x 18" Deluxe contoured, medium-back, black vinyl seat
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
|Pride Maxima 4-wheel heavy duty scooter|
|Front Tires||3" x 10" solid|
|Rear Tires||4" x 10" solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3.25" at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||22.5" - 24.5"|
|Seat Type||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22" x 18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16" - 18"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. (U-1)|
|Battery Requirements||(2) NF-22|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||76 lbs. (Rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0802 - Group 1 Very Heavy Duty|
(Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.)
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.