Pride Maxima 4-wheel heavy duty scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Maxima 4-wheel heavy duty scooter combines enhanced performance and beautiful styling. Maxima bariatric scooter has a rugged construction coupled with a 500 lbs. weight capacity. Pride maxima 4-wheel heavy duty scooter comes standard with an easily adjustable tiller, full lighting package, contoured medium-back seat, durable one-piece frame construction, whisper-quiet drive train, black flat-free non-marking tires, heavy duty front basket etc. Pride maxima 4-wheel scooter provides heavy-duty power with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter.
|Free package includes:|
|Pride Maxima 4-wheel heavy duty mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 5.25 MPH|
|Overall width||28.5" (at armrests) 25.5 in. at wheels|
|Tire size front||3" x 10"|
|Tire size rear||4" x 10"|
|Tires pneumatic or solid||Solid|
|Suspension||Front & rear|
|Weight total wo batteries-battery pack||192 lbs.|
|Weight total including batteries||268 lbs.|
|Weight heaviest piece when disassembled||76 lbs.|
|Seat type||DX contour medium back|
|Seat to ground height range||22.5" - 24.5"|
|Seat to deck height range||16" - 18"|
|Standard seat depth||18"|
|Standard seat width||17"|
|Battery requirements qty||2|
|Battery requirements volts||12 Volt|
|Battery requirements type||Deep cycle|
|Battery recommended formulation||AGM or gel cell|
|Battery size||45 to 60|
|Battery size class standard||NF-22|
|Battery weight ea||38 lbs.|
|Battery optional sizes||(24.5 lbs. ea.) U1, 32|
|Range per charge||Up to 15.5 miles|
|Body colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.