Pride Oasis LC-580i infinite-position zero gravity lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Lift chair position guide
Pride Oasis LC-580i infinite-position zero gravity lift chair combines state-of-the-art components with safety, comfort, and styling in mind. Overstuffed padding provides elegant comfort and design, while contoured memory foam seating and pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation.Features
- Standard lumbar pillow
- Headrest and armrest covers included
- Removable filling allows for custom lumbar support
- Specially designed arms afford a luxurious feel and firm support
- Overstuffed biscuit back design provides body-conforming comfort
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port (not available with heat and massage)
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames for added strength and durability
- Contoured memory foam seating and pocketed coils offer individualized comfort and support
- Sinuous no-sag back springs combine durability with just the right amount of flexibility for personalized comfort
- Industry-exclusive quad pocket design offers extra storage - easy access top pockets provide convenient storage for hand control and other devices
|Pride Oasis LC-580i infinite-position zero gravity lift chair|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Top of back to seat||26"||29"|
|Back style||Blown fiberbiscuit back||Blown fiber biscuit back|
|Fully padded chaise||Yes||Yes|
|Heat and massage||Optional||Optional|
|Seating type||Pocketed Coil Springs w/ Memory Foam Topper|
|Distance from wall||20"||21"|
|Overall chair width||39"||39"|
|Chair weight||130 lbs.||132 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel lift frame mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
- 7 Year Prorated Warranty: For the first Four (4) years from the date of purchase, manufacturer will repair or replace at its option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of the manufacturer to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame, Motor, Hand Control, Scissor Mechanisms, Heat Pad, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes.
For Three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for following parts:
- Motor, Heat Pad, Hand Control, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes
Manufacturer will warrant these components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth Year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth Year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh Year: 5% off suggested retail price
- Warranty Exclusions: This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs, normal wear & tear.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.