Pride pursuit heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Pursuit heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter combines rugged construction with great looks. The Pursuit® incorporates a blend of power, style and performance to handle rugged outdoor terrain. With an active lifestyle in mind, the powerful drivetrain, 24 Volt, 4-pole motor for increased power, 3.56” ground clearance and maximum speed of 8 mph combine power and torque to accelerate your outdoor experience. Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 13” low-profile solid tires, front and rear suspension, high-back reclining seat, full lighting package that includes directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination, infinitely-adjustable tiller, front basket and rearview mirror.
Pursuit 4-Wheel key features:
13” Low-Profile Tires: Optimal traction for outdoor performance
Top-Performance Ride Quality: Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrains
Full Lighting Package: Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
Ultra-Comfort Seat: Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Pursuit 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Flat-free Tires
- Full Light Package
- 5-AMP Off-board Charger
- Black Vinyl, Reclining, High-Back Seat with sliders (18"W x 18"D)
- Feather-touch disassembly
- 24V, 4-pole DC motor for increased power
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Infinite adjusting tiller angle w/conveniently located handle
- Large 13" low profile solid tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Powerful drive train, features 120 amp microprocessor based controller
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, lower headlight
|Pride Pursuit heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter|
|Front Tires||3" x 13" solid|
|Rear Tires||13" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3.7" at motor, 1.8" at anti-tip, 4.5" at side-deck|
|Turning Radius**||67.75" Left, 66.75" Right|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||24.75"-26.25"|
|Seat Type||Reclining High Back w/Sliders and Headrest (18" x 18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17" - 18.75"|
|Battery Weight||38 lbs. each (NF-22 or 55 AH) or 53 lbs. each (Group 24 or 75AH)|
|Battery Requirements|| (2)NF-22|
(2) Group 24
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||NF-22: Up to 14 miles|
|G24: Up to 19 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A (NF-22)|
|Off-board, 8A (Group 24)|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||95 lbs (Front Section)|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.