Pride pursuit heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Pursuit heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter combines rugged construction with great looks. The Pride pursuit PMV is equipped with 13" wheels and independent front and rear dynamic suspension which makes it a great performer on all terrains including the bumpy outdoor terrain for an increased weight capacity of up to 400 lbs. The Pursuit scooter features an adjustable tiller, full lighting package with directional signals, low profile tires and whisper-quiet drive train. The delta tiller is an excellent feature for users with limited hand dexterity which allows operating the scooter with a single finger or thumb, while resting the arms on the tiller sides. The Pursuit PMV scooter from Pride provides heavy-duty brawn with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury scooter.
|Pride Pursuit heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 7.25 mph|
|Tire size front||3" x 13"|
|Tire size rear||13"|
|Tires (Pneumatic or solid)||Solid|
|Suspension||Full front & rear|
|Weight including batteries||339.5 lbs (with std. seat)|
|Seat type||Deluxe limited recline high back w/HR|
|Seat to Ground Height Range||17" - 18.75"|
|Standard seat depth||19"|
|Standard seat width||17"|
|Standard seat weight||39.5 lbs|
|Seat to deck height range||17" - 18.75"|
|Battery requirements qty||2|
|Battery requirements volts||12 V|
|Battery requirements type||Deep cycle|
|Battery recommended formulation||AGM or gel cell|
|Battery size||55 AH|
|Battery size class standard||(2) NF-22|
|Battery weight ea||NF-22: 38 lbs. ea|
|Battery optional sizes||Group 24 (70AH): 53.5lbs ea|
|Battery charger On or Off-Board||5-amp, Off-board|
|Range per charge||Up to 14 miles|
|Body colors||Candy Apple Red and Silver|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.