Pride Pursuit XL heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Pursuit XL heavy duty scooter is a combination of power and precision. The Pride Mobility pursuit XL PMV is a rugged and heavy-duty scooter. Pursuit Heavy Duty Scooter comes loaded with luxury features like wrap-around delta tiller and full LED lighting package including turn signals and headlight along with safety features like full suspension, low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system making it the ultimate outdoor scooter. The large 13" pneumatic tires, front and rear suspension and the increased weight capacity of 400 lbs. help create a smoother ride and better handling with great outdoor performance. The Pride Pursuit XL Scooter also has a deluxe reclining seat which slides forward and back for added comfort and better access to the adjustable tiller.
|Pride Pursuit XL heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter|
|Front Tires||13" pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||13" pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||5.25" at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||27.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25"-27.75"|
|Seat Type||High Back Pillow w/Sliders & Headrest (19.5"x17.5")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||21"-22.5"|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea., 60 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements||(2)Group 24 (75 AH) or (2)Group 27 (100 AH)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||G27: Up to 29.51 miles|
G24: Up to 22.13 miles
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||205.5 lbs. (Main frame)|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.