Pride Pursuit XL heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Pursuit XL heavy duty scooter is a combination of power and precision. Pursuit XL is an exciting blend of power and precision that features a 24-volt DC motor, full suspension, 13" low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system. Standard luxury touches like an infinite adjustable wraparound delta tiller, high-back pillow top seat and LED lighting make it the perfect outdoor scooter.
Pursuit XL 4-Wheel key features:
T13" Low-Profile Tires: Optimal traction for outdoor performance
Top-Performance Ride Quality: Front and rear suspension to handle various outdoor terrains
Full Lighting Package: Features directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination
Ultra-Comfort Seat: Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Pursuit XL 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Pneumatic Tires
- Full Light Package
- 8-AMP Off-board Charger
- Black Vinyl, Reclining, Pillow Top Seat with Sliders (19.5"W x 16"D)
- Hydraulic handbrake
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Powerful drivetrain; features 200 amp microprocessor-based controller
- Large 13" low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and lower headlight
|Pride Pursuit XL heavy-duty 4-wheel scooter|
|Front Tires||13" pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||13" pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 7.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||5.25" at mid frame, 2.75" at motor|
|Overall Width of Base**||27.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25" - 27.75"|
|Seat Type||High Back Pillow w/Sliders & Headrest (19.5" x 16")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||21" - 22.5"|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea. (75AH)|
|60 lbs. ea. (100AH)|
|Battery Requirements||(2)Group 24 (75 AH) or (2)Group 27 (100 AH)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||(G27)up to 30 miles, (G24) up to 22 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||205 lbs. (Main frame)|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.