Pride Quantum Q6 edge 2.0 power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Quantum Q6 edge 2.0 power wheelchair is available in twelve bright color options Back in Black, Electric Blue, Deep Purple, White Satin, Lime Light, Midnight Blue, Orange Crush, Pretty in Pink, Red Corvette, Silver Bullet, Yellow Blaze, Grey Street. Q6 edge 2.0 power wheelchair accept a wide range of seating and electronics options which deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value. Q6 edge 2.0 is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most users and is available with iLevel technology.
iLevel technology: iLevel’s advanced functionality and stability strengthens independence and quality of life. iLevel improves access to one’s environment and enhances social interaction by allowing operation of the power chair with the seat elevated up to 10”. Quantum iLevel elevating seat technology is unique in that it’s user-inspired, where not only does it elevate, but it stabilizes the power chair for safe operation at walking speed. For users, this means being able to grocery shop while elevated; this means navigating crowds at eye level; this means accessing high-top tables in restaurants; and, this means strolling the walking path with your partner, arm-in-arm. Of course, simply being able to adjust the seat height, with added stability, makes transfers safer.Features
- Precise control
- Bold new aesthetics
- Responsive handling
- 12 new color options
- Advanced performance
- Weight capacity – 300 lbs.
- 6 mph high-speed motors standard
- iLevel is retrofittable on the Q6 Edge 2.0
|Pride Quantum Q6 edge 2.0 power wheelchair|
|Drive wheels||Standard: 14" solid|
Optional: 14" pneumatic
|Caster wheels||Front: 6" solid|
Rear: 6" solid
|Maximum speed||Up to 6 mph|
|Ground clearance||2.7" (battery tray)|
|Overall length||35.5" without foot riggings|
|Synergy/TRU-Balance 3 static seat||Width: 10 - 22"|
Depth: 10 - 22"
|TRU-Balance 3 power tilt||Width: 12-22"|
|TRU-Balance 3 lift and tilt||Width: 16-22"|
|Synergy/TRU-Balance 3 static seat||16.5-18.5"|
|TRU-Balance 3 power tilt||17.5-19.5"|
|TRU-Balance 3 lift and tilt||17.5-19.5"|
|Battery weight||38 lbs.|
|Available electronics||75A Q-Logic 2 NE|
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
100A Q-Logic 2 EX
|Battery charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor packages||2-Pole Mid-Wheel 6|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base weight||138.6 lbs.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Main frame
- 2 Year Warranty: Electronics
- 18 Months Warranty: Drive motors.
6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses/bulbs.
For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.