Pride Quantum Q6 edge HD power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Quantum Q6 edge® HD power wheelchair features mid-wheel 6® drive design which allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability. Q6 edge® HD is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. The Q6 edge HD accepts a complete range of seating and electronics options to deliver exceptional rehab capability at an excellent value.
Q6 Edge® HD wheelchair is compatible with TRU-Balance® power positioning, low impact OMNI-casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups. Q6 Edge® HD wheelchair has ATX suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain.Features
- Q-Logic controller
- Full rehab capability
- Standard 4-pole motors
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Exceptional performance and value
- TRU-Balance® power positioning system
|Pride Quantum Q6 edge HD power wheelchair|
|Drive wheels||Standard: 14" solid|
Optional: 14 pneumatic
|Caster wheels||Front: 6" solid|
Rear: 6" solid
|Maximum speed||Up to 4.7 mph|
|Ground clearance||3" (frame center)|
|Overall length||35.6" without foot riggings|
|Seating size||TB2 HD||TB3 HD|
|Synergy/static seat||Width: 20-28"|
|Power tilt||Width: 20-28"|
|Lift and tilt||N/A||Width: 20-24"|
|Seat-to-floor height||TB2 HD||TB3 HD|
|Lift and tilt||N/A||17.75-19.75"|
|Battery size||Group 24|
|Battery weight||52 lbs.|
|Available electronics||75A Q-Logic 2 NE|
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
100A Q-Logic 2 EX
|Battery charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor package||4-Pole 4.7 mph|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Base weight||143.5 lbs.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Main frame
- 2 Year Warranty: Electronics
- 18 Months Warranty: Drive motors.
6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses/bulbs.
For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.