Pride Quantum rival rear-wheel drive power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Quantum rival rear-wheel drive power wheelchair features innovative design that provides exceptional outdoor performance and handling while delivering outstanding tight space maneuverability. The rival power wheelchair accepts a complete range of rehab seating and electronics options. Rival rear-wheel power wheelchair is safe and stable due to the active-trac suspension and allow excellent maneuverability. Quantum rival power chair comes with TRU-balance power positioning and q-logic drive controls rear - wheel drive.
- Maximum speed of up to 6 mph.
- Sliding battery tray for easy access
- Two suspension packages available
- High-performance, high-efficiency motors
- Designed for excellent outdoor performance
- Compact size for outstanding maneuverability
- Accepts a wide range of seating and positioning systems
|Pride Quantum rival rear-wheel drive power wheelchair|
|Drive wheels||Standard: 14" solid|
Optional: 14" pneumatic
|Caster wheels||Front: 9" pneumatic|
|Maximum speed||Up to 6 mph (Optional: 8 mph)|
|Ground clearance||3.25" (frame base)|
|Overall length||36" without foot riggings|
|Seating size||TRU-Balance 2||TRU-Balance 3|
|Synergy/static seat||Width: 10-22"|
|Power tilt||Width: 14-22"|
|Lift and tilt||N/A||Width: 12-22"|
|Seat-to-floor height||TRU-Balance 2||TRU-Balance 3|
|Lift and tilt||N/A||18.5-20.1"|
|Battery size||Group 24|
|Battery weight||52 lbs.|
|Available electronics||75A Q-Logic 2 NE|
75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
100A Q-Logic 2 EX
|Battery charger||8A Off-board|
|Motor package||4-Pole 6 mph or 8 mph|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base weight||129 lbs.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Main frame, Fixed-position seat post.
- Two Year Limited Warranty: Charger assembly, Metal seat framing, Controller, Joystick, Electrical harnesses.
- 18-Month Limited Warranty: Motor/gearbox assembly, Power seat actuator.
- One Year Limited Warranty: Accessories, Caster forks, Caster beam, Anti-tip forks, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Front riggings, Front rigging mounting brackets
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses/bulbs.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.