Pride Victory 10 3-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Victory 10 3-wheel mobility scooter has a new wheel design with low-profile tires which gives it a sporty design and an upmarket feel. The Pride mobility victory 10 scooter delivers high performance with a top speed of 5.25mph due to it's powerful motors paired with 12V deep cycle (U-1) batteries which provides a 20-25 mile range. Victory 10 comes standard with exclusive features like large 10" wheels, low-profile tires, backlit battery gauge, wraparound delta tiller and one-hand feather-touch disassembly which provides the ultimate quick transport system. The victory 10 scooter comes standard with a 18" W x 17" D foldable molded plastic seat covered black vinyl with an option of high-back seat.
|FeaturesFeatures||Free package includes:|
|Pride victory 10 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Tire size front||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Tire size rear||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum speed||Up to 5.25 mph|
|Ground clearance||3" at midframe|
|Overall width of base||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5"-22"|
|Seat type||Foldable, molded plastic (18" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5" - 19"|
|Battery Weight||24.5 lbs. each/32.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements||(2)U1 or (2)40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||Up to 15.5 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3A (U-1),Off-board, 5A (NF-22)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||54.5 lbs. (Front Section)|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.