Pride Victory 10 3-wheel mobility scooter
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Victory 10 3-wheel mobility scooter has a new wheel design with low-profile tires which gives it a sporty design and an upmarket feel. Standard features include LED pathway light, backlit battery gauge, feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10" solid tires and a front basket. A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 16 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.3 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.
Victory 10 3-Wheel key features:
Easy-to-Read Battery Gauge: LED battery meter for increased visibility
LED Headlight Maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
Comfortable Seating: Lightweight eight position, pinch-less seat with sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
Delta Tiller: Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Victory 10 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- Two U-1 batteries
- 3-AMP Off-board charger
- Foldable, molded plastic seat with sliders (18" W x 17" D)
- One year free labor contract
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- One-hand feather touch disassembly provides quick transport system
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
|Pride Victory 10 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.2" at motor, 1.26" at anti-tip, 3.4" at side deck|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5" - 22"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5" - 19"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. each (U-1)|
|32 lbs. each (40AH)|
|Battery Requirements||(2)U1 or (2)40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)/|
|Off-board, 5A (40 AH)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.