Pride Victory 10 4-wheel mobility scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Victory 10 4-wheel mobility scooter features one-hand feather touch disassembly for easy transport. The sleek and sporty design of victory 10 allows it to be used both indoors and outdoors even in compact spaces. Standard features include LED pathway light, backlit battery gauge, feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires and a front basket. A 400 lbs. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 16 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.3 mph makes the Victory 10 a versatile scooter.
Victory 10 4-Wheel key features:
Easy-to-Read Battery Gauge: LED battery meter for increased visibility
LED Headlight Maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
Comfortable Seating: Pinch-less hinge, molded seat with 8-point swivel & sliders for increased comfort
Delta Tiller: Ergonomic wraparound handles enable easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Victory 10 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- Two U-1 Batteries
- 3.5 AMP Off-Board Charger
- Foldable Seat with Sliders (18" W × 17" D)
- 54" turning radius
- Standard front basket
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 16 miles per charge
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- 18" x 17" Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
|Pride Victory 10 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.1" at side deck|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.5" - 22"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17.5" - 19"|
|Battery Weight||24 lbs. each (U-1)|
|32 lbs. each (40AH)|
|Battery Requirements||(2)U1 or (2)40AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)/|
|Off-board, 5A (40 AH)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||61 lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.