Pride Victory 10 LX 4-wheel mobility scooter
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride victory 10LX with CTS suspension 4-wheel mobility scooter is a stylish, high-performing vehicle featuring innovative design and a full complement of unique standard features. Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride Mobility's industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel key features:
Full LED Lighting Package: Curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller for ultimate visibility in low-light settings
Comfortable Seating: Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
Delta Tiller: Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Smooth Ride: Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over rough terrain
Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- Light Package
- Rear View Mirror
- 5-AMP Off-board charger
- Two 40 Ah AGM batteries
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Crush Proof Front Basket
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Easy Grip Tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller
|Pride Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.4" at transaxle, 0.9" at anti-tip, 2.9" at front frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||23.5" - 25.5"|
|Seat Type||Reclining High-back with sliders & headrest (18" x 18")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5" -18.5”|
|Battery Weight||32 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||78 lbs. (Front section)|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.