Pride Victory 10.2 3-Wheel Scooter
Pride Victory 10.2 3-wheel mobility scooter offers added style, comfort and performance for active lifestyle. Victory 10.2 includes feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10" solid tires and a front basket. Victory 10.2, 3 wheel scooter has a per charge range of up to 11 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.2 mph that complement to its versatility. Standard 18"W x 17"D pinchless hinge, black vinyl seat is equipped with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort. A new ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit the user's environment.
Victory 10.2 3-Wheel key features:
Under-tiller puddle light: Conveniently located light improves visibility to USB charging port and tiller-mounted storage
USB Charger Port: Standard USB charging port in tiller to charge your mobile device when out and about
Frosted LED Headlights: Sleek new LED headlights help light your path in low light settings
Integrated storage/cup holder: Conveniently store drinks and small items such as keys or cell phones
Victory 10.2 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- LED Headlight
- Two U-1 Batteries
- Integrated USB Charger
- 3.5-amp Off-Board Charger
- Cup Holder - Tiller/Storage
- Integrated XLR Charger Port
- Front basket
- Up to 42" turning radius
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Under-tiller puddle light
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly for easy storage & transport
|Pride Victory 10.2 3-wheel scooter|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" solid|
|Maximum Speed 1||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance 3||2.4" at transaxle|
|2.1" at anti-tip|
|3.0" at side deck|
|Turning Radius 3||42"|
|Seating||18" w/17" d|
|Seat-to-Ground||22" - 25"|
|Weight (w/o Batteries) 3,6||130.25 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Deck||15.25" - 18.25"|
|Battery Weight 5||24.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements 3,4||(U-1) 24.5 lbs. each|
|(40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each|
|Range Per Charge 1,2||Up to 11 Miles (U-1)|
|Up to 13 Miles (40AH)|
|Battery Charger||3.5-amp, off-board (U-1)|
|5-amp, off-board (40 AH)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3||56.5 lbs. (front section)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%. 4 AGM or gel cell type required. 5 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer. 6 Includes standard seat weight.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.