Pride Victory sport 4-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride victory sport 4-wheel mobility scooter is a stylish, high-performing vehicle featuring innovative design and a full complement of unique standard features. Victory sport mobility scooter comes with a wraparound delta tiller and full suspension which makes it an exceptional scooter choice.
Victory sport features exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly which provides the ultimate quick transport system. Victory sport scooter is equipped with exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile wheels. Victory sport mobility scooter comes with long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination. Victory sport scooter has lightweight seat with viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort and sliders. Victory sport mobility scooter has weight capacity up to 350 lbs.
|Pride Victory sport 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 8 Mph|
|Tire size front||3.5" x 10"|
|Tire size rear||4" x 10"|
|Tires pneumatic or solid||Solid|
|Weight total w/o batteries-battery pack||150 lbs.|
|Weight total including batteries||215 lbs.|
|Weight heaviest piece when disassembled||68 lbs. (Front)|
|Seat to ground height range||21.5" - 24.25"|
|Seat to deck height range||17.25" - 18.75"|
|Seat type||Deluxe reclining high back w/sliders and headrest|
|Standard seat depth||18"|
|Standard seat width||18"|
|Standard seat weight||54 lbs.|
|Battery requirements qty||2|
|Battery requirements volts||12 Volt|
|Battery requirements type||Deep cycle|
|Battery size||40 AH|
|Battery weight each||32.5 lbs.|
|Battery charger||5-Amp, Off-board|
|Range per charge||Up to 11 miles|
|Body colors||Candy apple red or viper blue|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.