Pride Victory sport 4-wheel mobility scooter
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride victory sport 4-wheel mobility scooter is equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway illumination.
Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel key features:
CTS Suspension: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain
Under-tiller puddle light: Conveniently located light improves visibility for tiller-mounted storage
Full LED Lighting Package: Curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller for ultimate visibility in low-light settings
Delta Tiller: Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
- Rearview mirror
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
|Pride Victory sport 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 8 Mph|
|Tire size front||3.5" x 10"|
|Tire size rear||4" x 10"|
|Tires pneumatic or solid||Solid|
|Weight total w/o batteries-battery pack||150 lbs.|
|Weight total including batteries||215 lbs.|
|Weight heaviest piece when disassembled||68 lbs. (Front)|
|Seat to ground height range||21.5" - 24.25"|
|Seat to deck height range||17.25" - 18.75"|
|Seat type||Deluxe reclining high back w/sliders and headrest|
|Standard seat depth||18"|
|Standard seat width||18"|
|Standard seat weight||54 lbs.|
|Battery requirements qty||2|
|Battery requirements volts||12 Volt|
|Battery requirements type||Deep cycle|
|Battery size||40 AH|
|Battery weight each||32.5 lbs.|
|Battery charger||5-Amp, Off-board|
|Range per charge||Up to 11 miles|
|Body colors||Candy apple red or viper blue|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.