Primer Modified Unna Boot Compression Bandage, 4" x 10 yards - each
Derma Sciences Primer® Modified Unna Boot Compression Bandage is a 100% soft, cotton gauze bandage that has been evenly impregnated with a non-hardening, zinc oxide paste. It is used in the ambulatory treatment of venous stasis leg ulcers and lymphatic edema, minor sprains, strains, fractures, thrombophlebitis and skin grafts on burn wounds. This bandage is packaged in a unique, vacuum-sealed pouch.
- Derma Sciences Primer® Modified Unna Boot Compression Bandage is made with non-raveling, thread-locked gauze.
- Contains no gelatin which prevents the hardening or caking of the bandage.
- Made without preservatives.
- Easy to open.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details