Prism Medical Dual Access Poly Sling
Prism Medical Dual Access Poly Sling has a unique U-shaped design with numerous cutouts that allow you to remove and replace your lower clothing for toileting—in other words, this is the sling to use when you need to go. The commode opening on the Poly Sling is quite large.
- Commode with a large opening
- In a seated posture, divided, padded leg supports can be applied and withdrawn.
- With a Velcro and belt enclosure, it provides support from under the thighs, behind the mid to low back, and around the torso.
- Transferring to the tub
- From the bed to the toilet
- From the wheelchair to the bathroom
|Prism Medical Dual Access Poly Sling|
|Sling Height||< 3 feet||< 3 - 4 feet||4 - 5'6 feet||5 - 6 feet||6 - 7 feet||6 - 7 feet|
|Sling Weight||< 70 lbs.||70 - 110 lbs.||95 - 150 lbs.||125 - 250 lbs.||250 - 400 lbs.||400 - 480 lbs.|
|Safe Working Load||450 lbs.||450 lbs.||625 lbs.||625 lbs.||625 lbs.||1,000 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details