Prism Medical Independent Lifter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Prism Medical Independent Lifter
Prism Medical Independent Lifter is designed for those with moderate to strong upper body function, the lifter puts the patient in control of their transfers and removes the need for a sling. The patient operates the controls and pilots their own transfers around the swimming pool, bathroom, bedroom or wherever. Independent lifter reduces risk to the caregiver and is ideal for homecare scenarios where the patient prefers a safe, simple and self-reliant lifting experience. Independent Lifter features adjustable torso supports which has three-point adjustment and spring-loaded supports that allow for secure and comfortable grip for patients of various builds and sizes.
Handicare Independent Lifter is a lifting aid intended for use alongside a caregiver. This lifter makes it possible to lift mobility impaired individuals with minimal strain or risk, while providing complete safety, dignity and comfort for the client. Prism Independent Lifter is primarily designed for clients with "some" upper body strength, cognition, head and neck control, "some" hip control, "some" grip strength, and "some" core strength.
Prism Medical Independent Body Lifter comes with Leg Support Kit which is available in three different sizes i.e. Small, Medium & Large. Below are the sizing guidelines for leg Support:
Prism Independent Body Lifter - Leg Support Sizing
Prism Medical Independent Body Lifter - Features
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 440 lbs.
- Compatible with two or four-point suspension bars
- Leg supports - to ensure proper fit and support for patients of various builds and sizes
- Adjustable leg supports for maximum comfort and ideal positioning for patient on boarding
- QRS hook receiver quickly and securely attaches to Handicare's ceiling lifts with QRS hook
- Safe/hygienic design - rounded corners and smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean; they do not catch or jab
- Stainless steel construction - stable, secure, rust resistant and hygienic; suitable for wet environments and built to last
- Polyurethane pads - torso supports that are soft, durable, anti-slip and quickly conforms to the patient's body temperature
|Prism medical independent lifter|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details