Independent Lifter by Prism Medical - Handicare
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Prism Medical Independent Lifter
Prism Medical Independent Lifter is a device that allows patients with moderate to strong upper body function to regulate their transfers without the use of a sling. The patient operates the controls and pilots their own transfers around the pool, bathroom, bedroom, or anyplace else they want to go. Independent lifters reduce caregiver risk and are suitable for homecare situations when the patient desires a safe, easy, and self-sufficient lifting experience. The Independent Lifter contains three-point adjustable torso supports and spring-loaded supports that provide a secure and comfortable grip for patients of different shapes and sizes. Prism Independent Lifter has Torso Supports with Three-Point Adjustment and spring-loaded supports provide a secure and comfortable grasp for patients of all shapes and sizes.
Handicare Independent Lifter is a lifting tool designed to be used in conjunction with a caregiver. This lifter allows mobility-impaired individuals to be lifted with minimal effort or risk while maintaining the client's safety, dignity, and comfort. Clients with "some" upper body strength, cognition, head and neck control, "some" hip control, "some" grip strength, and "some" core strength should use the Prism Independent Lifter.
The Prism Medical Independent Body Lifter comes with a Leg Support Kit that comes in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large. The following are the leg support sizing guidelines:
Prism Independent Body Lifter - Leg Support Sizing
Prism Medical Independent Body Lifter - Features
- Designed to support patients weighing up to 440 lbs.
- Suspension bars with two or four points are compatible.
- Adjustable Leg Supports - for optimum comfort and optimal patient placement while boarding
- QRS Hook Receiver - connects to Handicare ceiling lifts swiftly and securely using QRS hook.
- Stable, secure, rust-resistant, and hygienic stainless steel construction; suited for moist settings and made to last
- Design is safe and hygienic, with rounded corners and smooth surfaces that are easy to clean and do not catch or jab.
- Polyurethane Pads - comfortable, sturdy, anti-slip torso supports that swiftly adapt to the patient's body temperature
|Prism medical independent lifter|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details