Prism Medical P-300 Portable Ceiling Lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Prism Medical P-300 portable ceiling lift has been designed and tested to the most rigorous industry standards. This lightweight economical product compromises nothing with respect to its performance. P-300 portable ceiling lift with its 300 lbs. capacity and light weight design (6.7 lbs.) this product will meet the needs of even the most demanding environments. As the lightest portable ceiling lift by prism medical, this device can be easily relocated to multiple rooms with little effort from the caregiver. P-300 ceiling lift is designed to be used with Prism’s complete range of slings ensuring that regardless of the client’s needs or environment, this product will address the lifting and handling issues encountered by today’s caregiver.
Prism Medical P-300 offers a significant step forward in making ceiling lifts a viable alternative to mobile lifts even when financial resources are limited. P-300 portable ceiling lift has compact design which offers caregivers the ability to easily transfer the product to multiple track locations throughout the home or facility. In addition, it offers a wide range of safety options and the unsurpassed reliability that you have come to expect from Prism Medical products.
- Lightweight and portable
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Standby time of over 90 days
- Most affordable ceiling lift available
- Audio and visual low battery indicator
- Length allows transfers from low beds
- Compatible with other existing track systems
- Built in overcharge and overcurrent protection
- Auto shut off assists in conservation of battery life
- Small, compact design that maximizes lifting height
- Faster Hi-Lo function than most other portable lifts
- Soft start/stop provides comfortable patient transfers
- Safe working load meets the needs of 90% of population
- Quick charge feature ensures that it is always ready for use
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control and charging plug
- Electric hand control with simple disconnect and emergency lowering
- Safety mechanisms: overspeed governor, built in overload protection, and slack strap sensor
Note: Ceiling Track sold separately.
|Prism Medical P-300 portable ceiling lift|
|Charger input||100-240 VAC, 1.0 Amps|
|Charger output||29.4 VDC, 1.67 Amps|
|Lift case||Flame retardant ABS|
|Lifting height||Up to 78"|
|Unit weight||6.7 lbs.|
|Maximum load||300 lbs.|
|Dimensions||7.7" (L) x 4.9" (H) x 6.3" (W)|
|Average lift speed||1.8" per second|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track and accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details