Prism P-440 Portable Ceiling Lift by Handicare
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Prism Medical P-440 Portable Ceiling Lift | Handicare
Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift is light and agile, but it's still tough enough to keep patients out of clinches and carry them from corner to corner without tripping over the ropes. This champion is lightweight and portable, yet capable of benching up to 440 lbs. It was designed to be used securely by a single carer (400 lbs.). The opponents can't match the P-440's safety features, which include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limitations, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering.
The revolutionary and unique design of the Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift pushes the boundaries of portable ceiling lifts. The P-440 portable ceiling lift is intended to decrease injuries caused by patient/resident handling in both institutional and homecare settings. The Prism Medical P-440 ceiling lift comes with a comprehensive feature set and can be safely operated by a single carer. The Prism Medical P-440 provides a lightweight experience, is easy to hold, and can lift persons weighing up to 440 pounds.
The Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift is designed to address a variety of issues that make patient transfer difficult or impossible. The P-440 portable ceiling lift is lightweight, portable, and designed to provide the caregiver maximum control. The Handicare Prism P-440 comes with a variety of safety features to give you peace of mind during your transfer.
- Portable and lightweight
- Latches with a positive lock
- Hand control with pneumatics
- Controls located on the vehicle
- 440 lbs.& weight capacity (200 kg)
- Powered by a regular plug and socket
- Handle that is both comfortable and ergonomic
- Full-width carry bar with a unique contoured design is built-in.
- Handle serves as a point of connection for room-to-room transfers.
- Overspeed governor, built-in safety limitations, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering are among the safety features.
Prism Medical P-440 Ceiling Lift Additional Features & Benefits
Simple to transport: The Prism P-440 is a lightweight device, weighing only 10.5 lbs.
- Indicators of battery health
- Users can be raised and lowered using the buttons.
- The E-Down button is used to lower the vehicle in an emergency.
- For simple access, an integrated control panel is situated on the front.
- With its innovative ergonomic carry handle situated on the top of the lift, it is simple to transport.
Simple to use: The Prism P-440 was created with the user's safety and comfort in mind.
- Smooth and quiet
- Through the front port, you can charge using a regular plug and socket.
- For added safety, a pneumatic hand control with no electrical components is used.
- Large controls make operating the lift simple, and clear signs for moving up and down are provided.
Note: Ceiling Track sold separately.
|Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift|
|Charger output||24 VDC, 1.5 Amps|
|Lift case||Flame retardant ABS|
|Lifting range||Up to 80"|
|Unit weight||10.5 lbs.|
|Maximum load||440 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details