Prism Medical P-440 Portable Ceiling Lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift has innovative and unique design which stretches the boundaries of portable ceiling lifts. P-440 portable ceiling lift is designed to reduce injuries which produce from the handling of patients/residents in both institutional and homecare settings. Prism Medical P-440 ceiling lift comes with a full set of standard features and can be operated safely by a single caregiver. Prism Medical P-440 gives lightweight experience, easy to hold feature and is capable of lifting users with a weight capacity up to 440 lbs.
Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift is designed to solve many problems which make patient transfer complex or difficult. P-440 portable ceiling lift is light in weight, portable, and designed to provide complete control for the caregiver. Handicare Prism P-440 offers a wide range of safety mechanisms to assure confidence throughout the transfer.
Easy to carry: Prism P-440 is light in weight which is only 10.5 lbs.
Easy to use: Prism P-440 is designed & built to provide safety and comfort to the user.
- Lightweight and portable
- On-board controls allow the caregiver to operate the system.
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape for optimal client comfort
- Patient safety is assured with positive locking latches, securing the sling each and every time
- Safety mechanisms include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering
- Handle doubles as a connection point to allow for room to room transfers eliminating the need for costly home modifications
Note: Ceiling Track sold separately.
|Prism Medical P-440 portable ceiling lift|
|Charger output||24 VDC, 1.5 Amps|
|Lift case||Flame retardant ABS|
|Lifting range||Up to 80"|
|Unit weight||10.5 lbs.|
|Maximum load||440 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details