Prism Medical P-600 Portable Ceiling Lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Prism Medical P-600 portable ceiling lift is specifically designed for environments where the demand for higher weight capacities is a reality. P-600 portable ceiling lift can be moved from room to room with the use of the cart lowering the initial investment for facilities. Prism P-600 portable ceiling lift features innovative design which allows the client to be lifted comfortably using the folding carry bar. Prism Medical P-600 ceiling lift has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. making it suitable for the institutional environment.
Prism Medical P-600 portable ceiling lift solves many of the problems that make patient transfer complex or difficult. P-600 portable ceiling lift is lightweight, portable, and designed to provide complete control for the caregiver. In addition, it offers a wide range of safety mechanisms to assure confidence throughout the transfer. Prism P-600 portable ceiling lift featuring waterproof on-board pneumatic hand controls for superior reliability even for bath transfers, the P-600’s digital display provides real-time feedback as well as indicating battery life and lift counts for required maintenance.
- On-board controls
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Charged with a standard plug and socket
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape
- Patient safety is assured with positive locking latches, securing the sling each and every time
- Incorporates an articulating carry bar to allow it to sit safely and upright on a cart for easy transport
- Safety mechanisms include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering
Note: Ceiling Track sold separately.
|Prism Medical P-600 portable ceiling lift|
|Charger output||29.5 VDC, 1.3 Amps|
|Lift case||Flame retardant ABS|
|Hand control||Pneumatic - Piston displacement|
|Lifting range||Up to 80"|
|Unit weight||25 lbs.|
|Maximum load||600 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track and accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details