Prism Medical P-600 Bariatric Portable Ceiling Lift
Prism Medical P-600 Portable Ceiling Lift | Handicare
The Prism Medical P-600 portable ceiling lift is specifically built for areas where larger weight capacities are required. The P-600 portable ceiling lift may be readily moved from room to room with the help of the cart, lowering the original facility investment. The revolutionary design of the Prism P-600 portable ceiling lift allows the customer to be hoisted comfortably utilizing the foldable carry bar. Many of the issues that make patient transfer complex or difficult can be solved with the Prism P-600 ceiling lift. Handicare Prism P-600 ceiling lift comes with a variety of safety features to provide clients peace of mind during the transfer. The waterproof onboard pneumatic hand controls on the Prism P-600 portable ceiling lift ensure improved reliability even for bath transfers. The P-600's digital display provides real-time feedback as well as indicates battery life and lift counts for essential maintenance.
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Cart is an optional feature.
- Latches with a positive lock
- Full-width carry bar built-in
- Controls located on the vehicle
- Plugs into a normal wall outlet to charge.
- The lift sits secure and upright on the optional cart for convenient transport thanks to an articulating carry bar.
- Overspeed governor, built-in safety limitations, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering are among the safety features.
Prism Medical P-440 Ceiling Lift Additional Features & Benefits
Sometimes users need a bit more muscle to get the job done, whether it's opening that jar of pickles or moving the sleeper sofa so you can vacuum under it. The P-600 is the muscle you're looking for. The P-600 has 600 lbs. capacity which makes it suited for areas where heavier weight transfers are required. It also comes with an optional trolley that will carry the burden for you when moving between rooms.
The P-600's digital display gives real-time feedback as well as indicates battery life and lift counts for essential maintenance. It also features waterproof onboard pneumatic hand controls for enhanced reliability even during bath transfers.
The Prism P-600 is a portable ceiling lift for bariatric users. The Prism P-600 has a 600-pound weight capacity, making it perfect for applications where heavier weight transfers are required.
Note: Ceiling Track sold separately.
|Prism Medical P-600 Bariatric Portable Ceiling Lift|
|Charger output||29.5 VDC, 1.3 Amps|
|Lift case||Flame retardant ABS|
|Hand control||Pneumatic - Piston displacement|
|Lifting range||Up to 80"|
|Unit weight||25 lbs.|
|Maximum load||600 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details