Prism Universal Quilted Sling by Handicare
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Prism medical universal quilted sling is a classic that is simple to use, fit, and has the classic lines for practically any transfer, whether seated, reclining, or supine. Because of its commode hole, the Handicare universal sling can be utilised in a divided leg or closed leg position for transfers to or from a bed, wheelchair, the floor, or even a toilet or commode. The Universal Sling's wide-ranging capabilities make it suited for practically all sling applications and a long-lasting standby you can always rely on, thanks to its high-quality, long-lasting design and smart blend of form and function.
Quilted fabric features
- Easily washable when needed
- Leg supports are made of Quilted Mesh material.
- Quilted open cell foam and polyester in a one-of-a-kind combination
- Permeable and highly durable, enabling air and water to pass through
- The body of the seated style transferring slings is made of Mesh material
- Users will be more comfortable, and there will be less bunching under their legs
- Supportive lateral trunk
- Commode opening is medium
- Leg straps can be worn in a variety of positions to provide varied levels of support.
- In either a seated or supine position, divided leg supports can be applied and removed.
- Supports the hips and sacrum, as well as the thighs up to the shoulders, with optional head support.
- Various seated and semi-reclined positions can be accommodated by multiple loop and strap configurations.
- On each side, built-in caregiver handles provides an extra level of control when moving and transferring the person.
|Prism Medical Universal Quilted Sling|
|Size||Junior||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|Sling Height||< 3 - 4 feet||4 - 5'6 feet||5 - 6 feet||6 - 7 feet||6 - 7 feet||>6.5 feet|
|Sling Weight||70 - 110 lbs.||95 - 150 lbs.||125 - 250 lbs.||250 - 400 lbs.||400 - 480 lbs.||>480 lbs.|
|Safe Working Load||1,000 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||1,000 lbs.||1,000 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details