Procol Extra Thin Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, 2" x 2" - 100/case
Sterile, Self-adhesive, Round-edge, Semi-occlusive, Polyurethane film
Procol® is a sterile, self-adhesive hydrocolloid wound dressing. The dressing is covered with a breathable, polyurethane film and has tapered edges, which helps to prevent the dressing from rolling off prematurely. The hydrocolloid interacts with wound exudates to form a soft gel that creates a moist environment conducive to wound healing. Procol® creates a moist environment conducive to local wound healing, protects against wound dehydration, is a bacterial barrier and helps to control wound drainage. The matrix formulation of Procol® helps to reduce residue left in the wound and also helps to protect from damaging newly formed tissue upon removal. It conveniently conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites.
- A round-edged, self-adhesive, sterile hydrocolloid wound dressing with a semi-occlusive breathable polyurethane film.
- Hydrocolloid interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel that creates a moist environment conducive to wound healing.
- Matrix formulation promotes vertical wicking and reduces residue in wound as it protects newly formed tissue from maceration.
- Tapered edges prevent dressing from rolling.
- Easily conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details