Profore Wound Contact Layer, Viscose Rayon, 5-1/2" x 8" - 50/box
Smith & Nephew Profore™ Wound Contact Layer 5-1/2" x 8", Viscose Rayon, Non-AdherentSmith & Nephew Conformant™ 2 Non-Adherent Contact Layer is a sterile, air permeable, transparent, polyethylene wound contact layer designed to act as a non-adherent interface between the wound and the secondary dressing. It may be used in the management of partial and full thickness wounds.
- Open knit construction, which allows exudate to pass freely, while helping to limit the adherence of the dressing to the wound.
- Non-adhesive and therefore recommended for wounds surrounded by sensitive skin, such as venous leg ulcers.
- Highly porous. This helps to prevent maceration of the peri-wound by preventing exudate pooling.
- Highly conformable. The knitted construction of Profore™ WCL makes the dressing highly conformable, providing comfort for the patient while helping to maintain a moist environment at the wound site.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details