Protekt 600 Bariatric Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Protekt 600 Bariatric Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress provides bariatric patients with superior pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for medium to high risk patients. Its Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluids damaging the foam core. Protekt 600 Foam bottom layer is made of ultra firm high density resilient foam which provides excellent support and stability.Features:
- Mattress height: 6"
- Mattress length: 76", 80", 84"
- Mattress width: 42", 48", 54"
- Weight Capacity: Up to 1000 lbs.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633
- 360 degree zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant
- Top-layer of high resilient high density foam provides optimal support and comfort for your Bariatric patients
- Foam bottom layer is made of ultra firm high density resilient foam which provides excellent support and stability
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant
Note: Interface pressure readings performed by independent certified testing company are available upon request.
- The manufacturer provides 1 year non-prorated warranty for core and 1 year non-prorated warranty for cover to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase by the original purchaser
- The warranty shall be voided upon transfer of ownership of this product.
- Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace this product, at its discretion and at no charge, within the warranty period provided and that manufacturer consents the unit is defective. The repaired or replacement unit shall be warranted for a period equal to the balance of the defective unit's warranty period.
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty does not cover products that have been impaired by occurrences considered Acts of God over which authorized dealer has no control.
- The warranty shall also be voided if any required periodic maintenance, if applicable, has not been properly performed on this product.
- The warranty and the aforementioned remedies presented are exclusive and in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. No other representations or claims shall be binding or obligate authorized dealer in any way.
- Any warranty applicable to this product is limited to the aforementioned period indicated.
- In no event shall authorized dealer be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages; loss of revenue; or cost of replacement goods; resulting from the use or malfunction of this product to the associated equipment on which and with which it is used.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may be entitled to other rights that vary from state to state.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details