Purilon Hydrogel With Accordian Applicator, 2/7 oz - each
Collagen is the main component of skin and connective tissue and plays an important role in all phases of wound healing. Promotes autolytic debridement by rehydrating and softening dry wounds and necrotic tissue. Provides a moist environment, facilitating optimal wound healing.
- Rehydrates dry wounds and escher.
- Promotes moist wound environment and autolytic debridement.
- Clear, amorphous gel which allows easy wound visualization.
- Allantoin is a skin protectant that stimulates tissue growth.
- Panthenol maintains an optimal moisture balance.
- Mid preservative provides a two year shelf life.
- pH balanced to the wound bed.
- Eliminates the pain and discomfort of debriding by providing a natural debridement process.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details