Puritan Medical Product Dm Stick with Foam Tip Wound Measuring Device, Sterile - 50/Box
MPN/Model: 25-1506 1PF DM
Puritan Medical Product Dm Stick w/Foam Tip Wound Measuring Device, Sterile
The Puritan single use wound measuring device is constructed with an unbreakable plastic handle that will not fracture when flexed and is equipped with an accurate and easy to read graduated scale in centimeters. Also the back of the sterile wrapper is printed with a centimeter rule for additional notation. Other specialty practices such as podiatry, pathology and reconstructive surgery also find the Puritan 25-1506 1PF DM Wound Care Swabs a necessary tool. The Puritan wound measurment device comes in sterile and non-sterile.
- Devices are ideal for VA Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Long Term Care Facilities, Emergency Rooms, Forensics, and other settings.
- Puritan 25-1506 1PF DM sterile foam tipped measuring device is a specialized tool needed to safely measure decubituc ulcers and tunneling wounds.
- The soft foam tip protects from further Injury and can double as a specimen collection device.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details