PVI Modular XP ramp system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
PVI modular XP ramp system require little or no site preparation & can be easily moved or reconfigured. Modular ramp is durable with the load capacity of 100 lbs. per square foot and it can be used in any weather as it is weather resistant. It comes with ADA handrail extensions, guardrails and gates with multiple configurations possible. The ramp has 45°, 90° turns & switchbacks and the ramp selections are welded in lengths of 4', 5', 6', 7' & 8', it accommodates a rise up to 60".Features
- Little or no maintenance
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no site preparation required
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- ADA handrail extensions, guardrails and gates available
|PVI Modular XP ramp system|
|Length||As required – 4' minimum|
|Load capacity||100 lbs. per square foot|
|Slope||Adjustable – as required|
|Floor||Slip resistant grooved aluminum|
|Ramp edge protection||2" curb|
|Handrails||Double 11/2" bar – standard height 36" – 38"|
PVI Modular XP Install Video
- Manufacturer warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from date of purchase.
- Only stock items may be returned.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details