PVI Singlefold ramp
PVI Singlefold ramp can be used with wheelchairs and scooters with a wide variety of wheel configurations. Singlefold ramp has nonslip coating on the surface which provides good traction, and the full-size platform ensures stability. It is easy to fold the PVI Single fold ramp right down the middle and carry it by using its convenient handle. Singlefold ramp is covered edge-to-edge with superior traction tape that allows for a slip-resistant surface in any weather condition.Features
- Tested at a 3X safety factor
- Ready to use out of the box
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- Full platform provides excellent stability
|PVI Singlefold ramp|
|Weight||10 lbs.||15 lbs.||20 lbs.||24 lbs.||28 lbs.||34 lbs.||46 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from date of purchase.
- Only stock items may be returned.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details