PVI Solid ramp
PVI Solid ramps are designed to make it easier for carts, dollies, and hand trucks to get over thresholds and obstacles. Solid ramp offer a high traction safety tape for better traction even when wet on an anti-slip surface, among other recent improvements. The one-piece design makes it ideal for wheelchairs and scooters with three or four wheels. Solid ramp is constructed of aluminum and has a slip-resistant surface, and the load capacity is 800 pound.Features
- One piece design
- Durable welded construction
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- Full platform provides excellent stability
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
|PVI Solid ramp|
|Weight||15 lbs.||18lbs.||20 lbs.||23 lbs.||25 lbs.||30 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from date of purchase.
- Only stock items may be returned.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details