PVI Standard threshold ramp
PVI Standard threshold ramp comes in a variety of sizes to help provide entrance over thresholds from ¼ in up to 4 inches. Threshold ramp has pre-punched holes at the top of each ramp allow for quick and easy installation. The aluminum threshold ramp by PVI is covered with an anti-slip, high traction surface to ensure a safe transition. Threshold ramp comes with necessary hardware needed to secure the ramp to the surface. A nonslip coating on the surface gives PVI standard threshold ramps good traction.Features
- Designed for doorways
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- Lightweight, durable aluminum
- Hardware provided to secure ramp to surface
- Holes punched in top corners for easy installation
|PVI Standard threshold ramps|
|Threshold height||1/4" – 1/2"||1/2" – 3/4"||3/4" – 1 1/2"||1 1/2" – 2"||1 1/2" – 2"||2" – 4"||2" – 4"|
|Weight||3 lbs.||4 lbs.||5 lbs.||6 lbs.||6 lbs.||12 lbs.||15 lbs.|
|Weight capacity*||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|*- Maximum ramp capacity: 300 lbs. single axle - 600 lbs. two axles.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from date of purchase.
- Only stock items may be returned.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details