PVI StoneCap™ rubber threshold transition ramp
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
PVI Rubber threshold ramp designed with 100% recycled rubber and tested effectively for the top levels of slip resistance. PVI rubber threshold ramps have molded miter ends and are field fitted with simple cutting tools. Installation of rubber threshold ramp is simple and it takes only 15 to 25 minutes with no fasteners necessary. Those who are used to hearing noisy foot traffic on their wheelchair ramps will be pleased and surprised at ambient travel. StoneCap transitions available in antique or nutmeg color, for commercial and residential use.Features
- Molded miter ends
- No load weight limitations
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Field fitted with simple cutting tools
- No fasteners required for installation
|PVI rubber threshold - StoneCap™ transition ramp|
|Length||8 1/8"||12 1/4"||18 1/8"|
|Usable width||36 1/4"||36 1/4"||41"|
|Threshold height||1" Rise||1 3/8" Rise||1 5/8" Rise|
|Weight||9 lbs.||17 lbs.||36 lbs.|
|*-Colors vary slightly due to monitor calibrations.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original end purchaser of the product that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the product due to wear and exposure.
- This warranty does not apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of God, or improper installation, or that has been used for rental purposes or repaired by someone other than manufacturer
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from date of purchase.
- Only stock items may be returned.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details