Quickie 2HP folding ultra lightweight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie 2HP folding ultra lightweight wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie 2HP folding ultra lightweight wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie 2HP folding lightweight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie 2 HP folding wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie 2HP Folding Ultralight Wheelchair - Optional Accessories & Features
Modular Frame Design
- Independent, interchangeable frame components accommodate changing conditions without having to replace the entire wheelchair.
- Versatility of the Quickie 2HP is in its modular wheelchair frame that adapts with users as their function, body, and environment change.
EXO Upholstery and Topolino Wheels
- Simple and fast to adjust with or without tension adjustability.
- A sleek, modern style to the Quickie 2HP providing optimal positioning.
- Light in weight and premium aesthetics makes it the perfect addition to the Quickie 2HP.
- The Topolino carbon core wheels offer greater lateral stiffness (less deflection) than other wheels in the market.
- The Topolino wheels use continuous carbon fiber spokes and carbon fiber hubs that offer the stiffness of steel but with a fraction of the weight.
Stronger and Lighter
- Integral caster housing: The optional Q2 caster housing combines durability and adjustability with sleek styling.
- Adjustable axle plate: With the new adjustable axle plate the patient will have all the seat-to-floor heights ever wanted and intuitive ease of adjustments.
- Light & durable crossbrace: Quickie engineering has developed a time-tested frame with the durability of a 300 lbs. standard weight capacity, all while reducing overall chair weight. The 4-arm diamond shape crossbrace made out of 7005 series aluminum makes the redesigned crossbrace more rigid, stronger, and lighter.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie 2HP Folding Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||27.9 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||Quickie 2 HP: 250 lbs.|
Quickie 2HP Heavy Duty: 350 lbs.
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Frame and Feature Measurements|
|Seat widths||11" to 22"|
|Seat depths||10" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||13.5" to 22"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 22"|
|Lower leg length setting||5.5" to 20.5"|
|Back height||9" to 21"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-15° to +3°|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||1" to 3.5"|
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie 2HP folding lightweight wheelchair brochure
Quickie 2HP folding lightweight wheelchair manual
Quickie 2HP folding lightweight wheelchair order form
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
What is the difference between the Quickie 2 and Quickie 2 HP?
- The Quickie 2 is only available in a swing-away frame style and the Quickie 2 HP is only available in a fixed front frame style.
Can I switch my Quickie 2 to a Quickie 2 HP frame style?
- Yes, but only for the Quickie 2 with serial number prefixes Q2- and Q2V-. Please contact us so we can provide the appropriate part numbers required to switch the frame style.
Can I switch my Quickie 2 HP to a Quickie 2 Swing-Away frame style?
- Absolutely. Please contact us so we can provide the appropriate part numbers required to switch the frame style.
What is the available camber on the Quickie 2 HP?
- The Quickie 2 HP ships with 3° of camber. Adding one or two washers to the lower bolts holding the axle plate can increase the camber to 5° or 7°.