Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair is designed to deliver superior rigid wheelchair performance day after day. As you and your environment evolve, or as you refine your riding capabilities, the 5R’s frame and components adjust to elevate your mobility.
Open Frame Design with Hydro-Formed Caster Link :- The Quickie 5R’s open frame takes the proven ride quality and geometry that so many have loved about the GT and improves upon it with a swept-back, hydro-formed caster link for added style and a smooth ride. The 5R offers two frame options. The Classic frame features a traditional frame length for maximum stability. The shortened Performance frame length offers maximum responsiveness.
Swept-Back, Highly Adjustable Axle Plate Design :- The swept-back axle plate design adds to the 5R's style and features a color window for an extra pop of color on your frame. But it isn’t just for looks - it is also incredibly quick to adjust. Available in two lengths - short (4.5" of vertical adjustment) and long (6" of vertical adjustment) - this axle plate ensures you are getting the adjustment range you need without adding unnecessary weight.
Access to Premium Options :- The 5R offers premium options that can elevate your product. Choose Topolino Carbon Core wheels at 2.5 lbs. per pair. Go with the XTR Suspension Frame, Mountain wheels, Knobby tires, and Frog Legs suspension forks for rugged chair performance.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Black utility backpack
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair|
|Standard configuration : 21.5 lbs.|
|Wheelchair weight||Transport : 12.9 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks : 11.65 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 20"|
|Back height||10" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||Fore (-) 17° to Aft (+) 8°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6° (Choose between 4° and 8° with XTR Suspension)|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||-1.5" to 4"|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie 5R manual wheelchair brochure
Quickie 5R manual wheelchair quick guide
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie 5R manual wheelchair owner manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie wheelchair tray and accessories order form
Quickie 5r ultralight manual wheelchair order form
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.