Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair is designed to deliver superior rigid wheelchair performance day after day. As you and your environment evolve, or as you refine your riding capabilities, the 5R’s frame and components adjust to elevate your mobility.
Open Frame Design with Hydro-Formed Caster Link :- The Quickie 5R’s open frame takes the proven ride quality and geometry that so many have loved about the GT and improves upon it with a swept-back, hydro-formed caster link for added style and a smooth ride. The 5R offers two frame options. The Classic frame features a traditional frame length for maximum stability. The shortened Performance frame length offers maximum responsiveness.
Swept-Back, Highly Adjustable Axle Plate Design :- The swept-back axle plate design adds to the 5R's style and features a color window for an extra pop of color on your frame. But it isn’t just for looks - it is also incredibly quick to adjust. Available in two lengths - short (4.5" of vertical adjustment) and long (6" of vertical adjustment) - this axle plate ensures you are getting the adjustment range you need without adding unnecessary weight.
Access to Premium Options :- The 5R offers premium options that can elevate your product. Choose Topolino Carbon Core wheels at 2.5 lbs. per pair. Go with the XTR Suspension Frame, Mountain wheels, Knobby tires, and Frog Legs suspension forks for rugged chair performance.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Black utility backpack
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
|Quickie 5R rigid ultralight wheelchair|
|Standard configuration : 21.5 lbs.|
|Wheelchair weight||Transport : 12.9 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks : 11.65 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 20"|
|Back height||10" to 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||Fore (-) 17° to Aft (+) 8°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6° (Choose between 4° and 8° with XTR Suspension)|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||-1.5" to 4"|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie 5R manual wheelchair brochure
Quickie 5R manual wheelchair quick guide
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie 5R manual wheelchair owner manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie wheelchair tray and accessories order form
Quickie 5r ultralight manual wheelchair order form
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.