Quickie 7R rigid ultralight manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie 7R rigid ultralight manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie 7R rigid ultralight manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie 7R rigid ultralight manual wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie 7R rigid ultralight manual wheelchair is lightest wheelchair designed for the active user. Its customized ergonomics, premium materials, and open back design offers ultimate freedom of movement.
Top of the line materials & technology : Quickie 7R ultralight wheelchair frame is constructed with 7000 series aerospace aluminum which has been heat treated using ShapeLoc technology. This process increases strength and allows for thinner, lighter weight tubing. With an 18% increase in the strength-to-weight ratio over previous designs, a 10% increase in stiffness, the 7 series chairs are light, but mighty.
Freestyle backrest system : Quickie 7R wheelchair features freestyle backrest system which breaks barriers to independence by providing a 360° range of upper body motion and lowering the overall weight of a chair.
Back angle adjustments : Quickie 7R rigid wheelchair helps in making quick back angle adjustments to make the chair suitable for various activities.
Hand built : The 7 series offers the highest level of customization with 3 caster settings, 2 frame lengths (per seat depth), 7 rear wheel options, 9 rear tire options and premium selections including frame graphics, 4-link suspension, Quickie Xtender power assist and carbon fiber components.Features
- Rigid frame version
- Weight capacity is 265 lbs.
- Transit approved wheelchair
- Ultra lightweight frame is built-out of aluminum material
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- 5% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Standard back upholstery
- Standard Quickie release steel axle
- Standard Active rigid axle plate (.5" to 4")
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie 7R rigid ultralight manual wheelchair|
|Standard configuration : 18.89 lbs.|
|Product weight*||Transport : 11.1 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks : 10.06 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" - 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" - 20"|
|Back height||8" - 20"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||Fore (-) 27° to Aft (+) 8°|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||0" - 4"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|*Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances. Weights subject to change without notice.|
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie 7R manual wheelchair brochure
Quickie 7R manual wheelchair order form
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Quickie & Zippie transit securement manual
Quickie 7R manual wheelchair owner manual
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie 7R manual wheelchair graphics and colors
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.