Quickie 7RS rigid ultralight manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Quickie 7RS rigid ultralight manual wheelchair is lightest wheelchair designed for the active user. Its customized ergonomics, premium materials, and open back design offers ultimate freedom of movement.
Top of the line materials & technology: Quickie 7RS rigid ultralight manual wheelchair frame is constructed with 7000 series aerospace aluminum which has been heat treated using ShapeLoc technology. This process increases strength and allows for thinner, lighter weight tubing. With an 18% increase in the strength-to-weight ratio over previous designs, a 10% increase in stiffness and a transport weight starting at 9.9 pounds, the 7 series chairs are light, but mighty.
Freestyle backrest system: Quickie 7RS wheelchair features freestyle backrest system which breaks barriers to independence by providing a 360° range of upper body motion and lowering the overall weight of a chair.
Rigid backrest & axle plate: Quickie 7RS rigid ultralight manual wheelchair features fully rigid backrest and axle plate which reduces overall chair weight by an average of 1 lb. and also transfers the energy directly from user's arms to the axles for the most efficient propulsion.
Hand built: The 7 series offers the highest level of customization with 3 caster settings, 2 frame lengths (per seat depth), 7 rear wheel options, 9 rear tire options and premium selections including frame graphics and carbon fiber components.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Backpack
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Rigid backrest
- Rigid frame version
- Weight capacity is 265 lbs.
- Ultra lightweight frame is built-out of aluminum material
|Quickie 7RS rigid ultra light manual wheelchair|
|Standard configuration : 17.67 lbs.|
|Product weight*||Transport : 11.1 lbs.|
|Transport without wheel locks : 10.06 lbs.|
|User weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Frame angle||75°, 80°, 85°|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" - 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" - 20"|
|Back height||8" - 20"|
|Camber||0°, 3°, 6°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||0" - 4"|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" H x 24" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|*Weights based on common size (16" x 16") and can vary based on wheelchair configuration and material tolerances. Weights subject to change without notice.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.