Quickie all court sports wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom sports wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Starting from $1995.00
Quickie all court sports wheelchair has a lightweight, adjustable, high-performance frame built for maneuverability and power.
Center-of-mass adjustment system-
Patented center-of-mass adjustment wheelchair system provides 3.5" of center-of-gravity adjustment and up to 5" of vertical seat squeeze adjustment without having to make changes in fork size, caster size, caster-stem size, or fork-hole location. This optimizes wheelchair's setup for maneuverability and efficiency without adding complexity or extra parts.
Basketball frame components-
All Court's single-wing bumper is light and lean. The integrated fifth-wheel anti-tip is available - single or double, which allows you to shift your weight over the rear wheels, giving you an edge in maneuverability. The anti-tip brace locks out the rearward flex in the frame, giving you more power when you lean back to shoot over your competition.
Titanium frame option-
For the lightest possible weight, choose the all court Ti as its seat frame eliminates 2.5 lbs. off the wheelchair's overall weight. Hence, perfect for tough, competitive games. Titanium is also scratch and corrosion resistant.
Quickie all court sports wheelchair
|Frame style||Basketball sport chair|
|Wheelchair weight||All Court: 24 lbs.|
|All Court Ti: 21.5 lbs.|
|Frame material||Aluminum, Titanium|
|User weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||31" L x 24" W x 37" H|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||10" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 21"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||13" to 21"|
|Back height||9" to 20"|
|Camber||16° or 20°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||3.5" of horizontal adjustment|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.