Quickie Attitude hand cycle attachment for rigid wheelchair
Product only available in our local service area
Quickie Attitude hand cycle attachment is a lightweight complement to the Quickie rigid manual wheelchairs that delivers the freedom of recreational biking. It transforms your rigid manual wheelchair into a high-performance hand bike in seconds.
Compatibility: Both the manual and hybrid Attitude hand bikes are compatible with the following Quickie wheelchairs: Q7, 7R, 7RS, GT, GP, QRi, Quickie 2 lite fixed front.
Docking: The Attitude's ingenious 4-point docking system locks into place in seconds to deliver the most secure, stiffest, and rigid ride to date - all without heavy mounting hardware.
Gears and shifters: Standard 30-speed gearing or optional 8-speed integral hub. Choose between a thumb gear shifter or a grip shifter for those with limited dexterity.
Handles: Ergonomic V-crank prevents contact with your body when maneuvering around corners. Available at 10° or 25° angles with options for Quad hand and arm support.
Brakes: Three different braking options and two different positioning options available for the user's needs. State of the art "Backpedal" option; parking brake is standard.
|Quickie Attitude hand cycle attachment for wheelchairs|
|Max. user weight||220 lbs.|
|Front frame width (adj. + 0.8")||10" to 18"|
|Weight of parts at chair||6 oz|
|Total bike weight||32 lbs.|
|Gearing speeds||8 or 30|
|Frame colors options||29|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.