Quickie Attitude hybrid hand cycle attachment for rigid wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Product only available in our local service area
Quickie Attitude hybrid hand cycle attachment for rigid wheelchairs helps reduce fatigue, the powered motor can be engaged whenever you encounter a tricky hill-climb or just to provide you with that little extra speed when you need it. It combines all of the health benefits of manual cycling with the reliability of powered propulsion.
Compatibility: Both the manual and hybrid Attitude hand bikes are compatible with the following Quickie wheelchairs: Q7, 7R, 7RS, GT, GP, QRi and Quickie 2 Lite Fixed Front.
Docking: The Attitude's ingenious 4-point docking system locks into place in seconds to deliver the most secure, stiffest, and rigid ride to date - all without heavy mounting hardware.
Strong 250 watt motor: Standard on the Hybrid model, the power assist is ideal for uneven terrain and long distances and for users with limited endurance or strength.
Lithium-ion battery: Also standard on the Hybrid model, a 14.5 Ah, removable battery with large LED battery life display.
|Attitude hybrid hand cycle attachment for wheelchairs|
|Max. user weight||220 lbs.|
|Front frame width (adj. + 0.8")||10" to 18"|
|Weight of parts at chair||6 oz|
|Total bike weight||47.5 lbs.|
|Maximum motor speed||14 mph.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.