Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchairs
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchairs are ideal for active users who need a versatile wheelchair for everyday use as well as sports activities. The one-piece welded frame offers a solid, rigid ride and a lighter overall wheelchair weight.
The Ultimate Rigid Frame :- The GP's hand-crafted box frame has stood the test of time. Its one piece construction exceeds Quickie's superior standard of quality and delivers an unmatched rigid feel to your wheelchair.
Tapered and Swing-Away Front Frame Options :- The GP's multiple front frame options and angles give you the positioning you need without having to sacrifice a rigid frame wheelchair. Choose between the standard GP, tapered GPV for increased maneuverability and the option of elevating legrests.
Sports Performance :- The GP isn't just another everyday wheelchair - it will give you an edge in your next basketball or tennis game as well. The tapered GPV front frame, optional Quickie Performance wheels, and up to 12° of wheel camber combine for exceptional maneuverability on and off court.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
|Quickie GP / GPV ultralight wheelchair|
|Product weight||21.5 lbs. (with steel axles)|
19.75 lbs. (with titanium axles)
|Product width||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product length/depth||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product height||17.25" - 19" seat to floor|
|Shipping dimensions||31"w X 24"h X 24"d|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Overall width||23" - 31"|
|Caster options||3", 4", 5", 6"|
|Rear wheel options||22", 24", 26"|
|Axle options||Standard- stainless steel, optional titanium, and quad release axle nuts|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.