Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchairs
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie GP/GPV Ultralight Manual Wheelchair| Sunrise Medical
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchairs features a one-piece welded frame that gives a solid, rigid ride and a lighter wheelchair weight. This Ultralight Wheelchair of Quickie is ideal for the patient who need a versatile wheelchair for everyday use and sports activities too.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie GP/GPV Ultralight Manual Wheelchair - Features
Front Frame Options
- Tapered, standard and Swing-Away front frame options are available.
- The GP wheelchair features multiple front frame options and angles which gives the user the positioning they need without having to sacrifice a rigid frame wheelchair.
The Ultimate Rigid Frame
- GP/GPV Wheelchair's one piece construction surpass Quickie's superior standard of quality and gives an unmatched rigid feel to the wheelchair.
- The tapered GPV front frame, optional Quickie Performance wheels, and up to 12° of wheel camber combines for exceptional movement on and off court.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie GP / GPV Ultralight Wheelchair|
|Product weight||21.5 lbs. (with steel axles)|
19.75 lbs. (with titanium axles)
|Product width||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product length/depth||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product height||17.25" - 19" seat to floor|
|Shipping dimensions||31"w X 24"h X 24"d|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Overall width||23" - 31"|
|Caster options||3", 4", 5", 6"|
|Rear wheel options||22", 24", 26"|
|Axle options||Standard- stainless steel, optional titanium, and quad release axle nuts|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie GP/GPV manual wheelchair order form
Quickie GP/GPV manual wheelchair owner manual
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, the back height can be adjusted by raising and lowering the push handles on the back side or back frame.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number can usually be found underneath the seat on the frame (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). A barcode and a sequence of digits will be printed on a white sticker.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- We don't, unfortunately. Nail polish, on the other hand, is a very inexpensive and simple technique to repair any little scratches or imperfections on the frame of your wheelchair.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- For our products, we have a variety of wheelchair cushions to choose from. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes, you certainly can! The list of available colours can be found on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unusual, our experts can assist you in finding a product that meets your requirements.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes, that is possible. Our team specialises in customising wheelchairs to meet your specific needs. Please call (866) 563-6812 to speak with one of our representatives.