Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchairs
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie GP/GPV ultralight manual wheelchairs are ideal for active users who need a versatile wheelchair for everyday use as well as sports activities. The one-piece welded frame offers a solid, rigid ride and a lighter overall wheelchair weight.
The Ultimate Rigid Frame :- The GP's hand-crafted box frame has stood the test of time. Its one piece construction exceeds Quickie's superior standard of quality and delivers an unmatched rigid feel to your wheelchair.
Tapered and Swing-Away Front Frame Options :- The GP's multiple front frame options and angles give you the positioning you need without having to sacrifice a rigid frame wheelchair. Choose between the standard GP, tapered GPV for increased maneuverability and the option of elevating legrests.
Sports Performance :- The GP isn't just another everyday wheelchair - it will give you an edge in your next basketball or tennis game as well. The tapered GPV front frame, optional Quickie Performance wheels, and up to 12° of wheel camber combine for exceptional maneuverability on and off court.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie GP / GPV ultralight wheelchair|
|Product weight||21.5 lbs. (with steel axles)|
19.75 lbs. (with titanium axles)
|Product width||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product length/depth||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product height||17.25" - 19" seat to floor|
|Shipping dimensions||31"w X 24"h X 24"d|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Overall width||23" - 31"|
|Caster options||3", 4", 5", 6"|
|Rear wheel options||22", 24", 26"|
|Axle options||Standard- stainless steel, optional titanium, and quad release axle nuts|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie GP/GPV manual wheelchair order form
Quickie GP/GPV manual wheelchair owner manual
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.