Quickie GP swing-away ultralight manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie GP Swing-Away Ultralight Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie GP swing-away ultralight wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie GP swing-away ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie GP swing-away ultralight wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie GP swing-away ultra-light manual wheelchair is one of the lightest solid frame wheelchair with stable and comfortable ride. Quickie GP swing-away lightweight wheelchair also offers the flexibility of a rigid manual swing-away front hanger which is available with multiple hanger options to achieve a variation of lower extremity positioning needs.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie GP Swing-Away Ultralight Wheelchair - Features
- The tapered GPV front frame, optional Quickie Performance wheels, and up to 12° of wheel camber combines for exceptional movement on and off court.
The Ultimate Rigid Frame
- GP/GPV Wheelchair's one piece construction surpass Quickie's superior standard of quality and gives an unmatched rigid feel to the wheelchair.
Tapered and swing-away Front Frame Options
- Tapered, standard and Swing-Away front frame options are available.
- The GP wheelchair features multiple front frame options and angles which gives the user the positioning they need without having to sacrifice a rigid frame wheelchair.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie GP Swing-Away Ultralight Manual Wheelchair|
|Product weight||Approx. 24.5 lbs. w/o footrests|
|Product width||12" - 20" seat width|
|Product length/depth||12" - 22" seat width|
|Product height||15.5" - 18" seat to floor|
|Shipping dimensions||31"w / 24"h / 24"d|
|Product weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Overall width||22.5" - 30.5"|
|Caster options||3", 5", 5 X 1.5", 5 X 2", 6", 6 X 1.5", 8", 8" X 2"|
|Rear wheel options||22", 24", 26"|
|Axle options||Standard- stainless steel, optional Titanium, and Quad release axle nuts|
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie & zippie accessories guide
Quickie ultralight wheelchair catalog
Quickie manual wheelchair reference guide
Sunrise medical Xtender power assist brochure
Quickie GP swing-away manual wheelchair owner manual
Quickie GP swing-away ultralight manual wheelchair order form
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, by raising and lowering the push handles in the rear side frame or back frame one can adjust the back height.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number is usually found on the frame underneath the seat (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). It will be a white sticker with a barcode and a series of numbers.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- Unfortunately we don't. However, nail varnish is an extremely inexpensive and easy way of fixing any small scratches or blemishes to your wheelchair's frame.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- There are a number of different wheelchair cushions available for our products. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes you can! You can find the list of available colors on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unique, our team can help supply a product to your specific needs.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes we can! Our team are experts in designing and building personalized wheelchairs to your exact requirements. please call us at (866) 563-6812.