Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair is designed using principals of the highly successful Quickie Ti titanium wheelchair. The Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair enters the market as one of the lightest aluminum chairs in the world.
Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair:
Using the design principals of the highly successful Quickie Ti titanium, the Quickie GT enters the market as one of the lightest aluminum chairs in the world. A basic 16 X 16 chair with 24" rear spoke-wheels weighs a mere 20.5 lbs. This unparalleled low weight, combined with multiple patent-pending on-chair adjustment systems, provides an ultralight chair with the flexibility to meet a wide variety of user needs and wishes.
Extremely ultralight aluminum frame:
The Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair has a 20.5 lbs. total chair weight. The frame transport-weight for the same configuration is 12.3 lbs. This makes the Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair one of the lowest frame-weights in the world.
The Quickie GT's "L" shaped mono-frame design is perfect for transporting in and out of vehicles. The optional folding push-handles and the standard folding backrest combined with the "L" frame-shape makes the Quickie GT wheelchair frame easier to move across the driver's seat than most non-folding and folding aluminum-frame chairs.
Front and rear optional suspension:
The Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair features optional front Frog-Legs and rear Quickie custom elastomer style suspension systems. These two systems can be purchased to provide the ultimate smooth ride.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Quickie backpack black
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Open-Frame design
- Highly customizable frame
- Easy-to-Adjust folding backrest
- Grade-aids for use on steep hills
- Extremely lightweight aluminum frame
- 3.5" Center-of-gravity adjustment range
- Unique optional offset backrest adjustment system
- Travel wheels for use in narrow plane, train, and bus aisle ways
- Caster pin-locks to keep the front frame locked in a forward position
- Two adjustable front caster-housing systems feature patented interlocking-spline design
|Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||21.3 lbs.|
|Product width||12" - 20" seat width|
|Product length/depth||12" - 20" seat width|
|Product height||16" - 21" front seat-to-floor height|
|Shipping dimensions||32"w x 36"h x 13"d|
|Product weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||40 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustment||28° total in 4° increments|
|Transport weight||12.4 lbs (16" x 16" frame, without rear wheels or accessories)|
|Rear wheel options||20", 22", 24", 25", 26"|
|Caster options||3", 3" x 1.5", 4", 4" x 1", 4" x 1.25", 4" x 1.5",|
5", 5" x 1", 5" x 1.5", 6", 6" x 1", 6" x 1.5"
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.