Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair is certified to be used with Xtender power assist system
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair is designed using principals of the highly successful Quickie Ti titanium wheelchair. The Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair enters the market as one of the lightest aluminum chairs in the world.
Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair:
Using the design principals of the highly successful Quickie Ti titanium, the Quickie GT enters the market as one of the lightest aluminum chairs in the world. A basic 16 X 16 chair with 24" rear spoke-wheels weighs a mere 20.5 lbs. This unparalleled low weight, combined with multiple patent-pending on-chair adjustment systems, provides an ultralight chair with the flexibility to meet a wide variety of user needs and wishes.
Extremely ultralight aluminum frame:
The Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair has a 20.5 lbs. total chair weight. The frame transport-weight for the same configuration is 12.3 lbs. This makes the Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair one of the lowest frame-weights in the world.
The Quickie GT's "L" shaped mono-frame design is perfect for transporting in and out of vehicles. The optional folding push-handles and the standard folding backrest combined with the "L" frame-shape makes the Quickie GT wheelchair frame easier to move across the driver's seat than most non-folding and folding aluminum-frame chairs.
Front and rear optional suspension:
The Quickie GT ultralight wheelchair features optional front Frog-Legs and rear Quickie custom elastomer style suspension systems. These two systems can be purchased to provide the ultimate smooth ride.Features
- Open-Frame design
- Highly customizable frame
- Easy-to-Adjust folding backrest
- Grade-aids for use on steep hills
- Extremely lightweight aluminum frame
- 3.5" Center-of-gravity adjustment range
- Unique optional offset backrest adjustment system
- Travel wheels for use in narrow plane, train, and bus aisle ways
- Caster pin-locks to keep the front frame locked in a forward position
- Two adjustable front caster-housing systems feature patented interlocking-spline design
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Quickie backpack black
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie GT ultralight manual wheelchair|
|Product weight||21.3 lbs.|
|Product width||12" - 20" seat width|
|Product length/depth||12" - 20" seat width|
|Product height||16" - 21" front seat-to-floor height|
|Shipping dimensions||32"w x 36"h x 13"d|
|Product weight capacity||265 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||40 lbs.|
|Back angle adjustment||28° total in 4° increments|
|Transport weight||12.4 lbs (16" x 16" frame, without rear wheels or accessories)|
|Rear wheel options||20", 22", 24", 25", 26"|
|Caster options||3", 3" x 1.5", 4", 4" x 1", 4" x 1.25", 4" x 1.5",|
5", 5" x 1", 5" x 1.5", 6", 6" x 1", 6" x 1.5"
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.