Quickie LX folding ultralight wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Quickie LX wheelchair is a ultralight folding manual wheelchair, which offers many features and options to accommodate a wide range of needs. The Sunrise medical Quickie LX ultralight folding wheelchair offers an adjustable axle plate as a standard option for ease of adjustments and still meets a high strength lightweight classification. The Quickie LX wheelchair comes with a complete range of hanger, footplate, armrest and caster options with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
The Quickie LX ultralight wheelchair supports some of the most exciting wheels in the wheelchair market today. For pure performance, consider the spinergy SPOX and LX wheels in 22", 24", 25", and 26" sizes. For more outdoor pursuits, both 24" and 26" mountain wheels are now available. When it comes to handrims, the choices are dazzling: Natural fit and natural fit LT with standard grip rim, super grip rim, and no thumb grip rim; standard anodized aluminum rim; plastic coated rim; and 8 oblique and 8 vertical projection hand rims. Whether you are looking for high performance or quad assistance, the Quickie LX wheelchair offers a full range.
The Quickie LX wheelchair takes custom colored frames to a new level. The LX wheelchair offers six different camouflage colors and berry vibrations, stars and stripes or graphite.
Quickie teamed up with case logic to offer a host of carrying cases and organizers. A few more notable include a cell phone pack, lap organizer, catch-all organizer, side pocket and ultra pack. The Quickie LX also features a complete set of tools: a standard elevating legrest, a shorter 90° elevating legrest, and an articulating footrest. The Quickie LX wheelchair axle plate features optional built-in camber angles of 0°, 3°, and 5°. A one-arm drive option, perfect for amputees, is also available.Exclusive offer:
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Heel loop
- 2% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
- Multiple color options
- Black anodized chair parts
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable rear axle
- Complete range of footplate, armrest and caster options
- Rear wheel camber adjustability with adjustable axle plate standard
|Quickie LX folding ultralight wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||29.6 lbs|
|User weight capacity||LX: 250 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 20.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||15" to 19.5"|
|Back height||14" to 19"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-15° to +30°|
|Camber||1° to 5°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||.5" to 3.5"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.