Quickie LX folding ultralight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Quickie LX wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie LX wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie LX wheelchair is a ultralight folding manual wheelchair, which offers many features and options to accommodate a wide range of needs. The Sunrise medical Quickie LX ultralight folding wheelchair offers an adjustable axle plate as a standard option for ease of adjustments and still meets a high strength lightweight classification. The Quickie LX wheelchair comes with a complete range of hanger, footplate, armrest and caster options with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
The Quickie LX ultralight wheelchair supports some of the most exciting wheels in the wheelchair market today. For pure performance, consider the spinergy SPOX and LX wheels in 22", 24", 25", and 26" sizes. For more outdoor pursuits, both 24" and 26" mountain wheels are now available. When it comes to handrims, the choices are dazzling: Natural fit and natural fit LT with standard grip rim, super grip rim, and no thumb grip rim; standard anodized aluminum rim; plastic coated rim; and 8 oblique and 8 vertical projection hand rims. Whether you are looking for high performance or quad assistance, the Quickie LX wheelchair offers a full range.
The Quickie LX wheelchair takes custom colored frames to a new level. The LX wheelchair offers six different camouflage colors and berry vibrations, stars and stripes or graphite.
Quickie teamed up with case logic to offer a host of carrying cases and organizers. A few more notable include a cell phone pack, lap organizer, catch-all organizer, side pocket and ultra pack. The Quickie LX also features a complete set of tools: a standard elevating legrest, a shorter 90° elevating legrest, and an articulating footrest. The Quickie LX wheelchair axle plate features optional built-in camber angles of 0°, 3°, and 5°. A one-arm drive option, perfect for amputees, is also available.Features
- Multiple color options
- Black anodized chair parts
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable rear axle
- Complete range of footplate, armrest and caster options
- Rear wheel camber adjustability with adjustable axle plate standard
- Free Backpack
- Free Tool kit
- Free shipping
- Free Heel loop
- 5% Extra discount
- Special pricing on any jay back & cushion (Please call us for specific details)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie LX folding ultralight wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||29.6 lbs|
|User weight capacity||LX: 250 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 20.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||15" to 19.5"|
|Back height||14" to 19"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-15° to +30°|
|Camber||1° to 5°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||.5" to 3.5"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.