Quickie LX folding ultralight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Quickie LX Folding Ultralight Wheelchair | Sunrise Medical
Quickie LX wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Quickie LX wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Quickie LX Ultralight folding wheelchair offers high-strength and is a lightweight wheelchair which combines quality and versatility at a great value. The Sunrise medical Quickie LX ultralight folding wheelchair features an adjustable axle plate as a standard option for ease of adjustments. Quickie LX wheelchair comes with a complete range of caster options, armrest, footplate and hanger with a lifetime warranty on the frame. A one-arm drive option of the Quickie LX lightweight folding wheelchair is available which is perfect for amputees.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Quickie LX Folding Ultralight Wheelchair - Features
- Quickie LX is filled with lifestyle options from Schwalbe and KIK tires to Spinergy wheels, Natural Fit handrims, backpacks, spoke guards, caddies, and much more.
- For a customized fit that increases the function for the user.
- A wide range of seat widths and seat depths, wheels, armrests, transit brackets, hangers, tires, and handrims.
- The simplified Quickie LX provides the user with the customization options, and frame colors in a high strength wheelchair package.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Quickie LX Folding Ultralight Wheelchair|
|Wheelchair weight||29.6 lbs|
|User weight capacity||LX: 250 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 38" H x 13" W|
|Average shipping weight||50 lbs.|
|Seat widths||12" to 20"|
|Seat depths||12" to 20"|
|Front seat-to-floor height||16" to 20.5"|
|Rear seat-to-floor height||15" to 19.5"|
|Back height||14" to 19"|
|Angle adjustable backrest adjustment range||-15° to +30°|
|Camber||1° to 5°|
|Center of gravity (COG) adjustment||.5" to 3.5"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is Five years.
- All Sunrise-made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for One year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- The Warranty does not cover tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips which are subject to damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- The warranty is void if products are modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent or damage occurs from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can the backrest height be adjusted?
- Yes, the back height can be adjusted by raising and lowering the push handles on the back side or back frame.
Where can I find the serial number on my wheelchair?
- Your serial number can usually be found underneath the seat on the frame (or on the cross brace of a folding wheelchair). A barcode and a sequence of digits will be printed on a white sticker.
I've scratched the frame of my wheelchair. Do you offer touch-up paint?
- We don't, unfortunately. Nail polish, on the other hand, is a very inexpensive and simple technique to repair any little scratches or imperfections on the frame of your wheelchair.
What wheelchair cushions are available?
- For our products, we have a variety of wheelchair cushions to choose from. Please click here to view our complete range of JAY wheelchair cushions online.
Can I get my wheelchair in different colors?
- Yes, you certainly can! The list of available colours can be found on the product's order form. If you're looking for something more unusual, our experts can assist you in finding a product that meets your requirements.
I need a product with a special-order option that's not on the order form. Can you provide it?
- Yes, that is possible. Our team specialises in customising wheelchairs to meet your specific needs. Please call (866) 563-6812 to speak with one of our representatives.